• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • webb297

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2010
    Bowie
    Just another reason to not trust the police. But then again they are above the law because they are the law, and only Uphold and adhere to the laws that they see fit.

He will probably get off due to being part of the "blue brotherhood" and an ex police chief.

People no longer trust the man. there are just way to many bad apples that get away with wrongs just because they carry a badge and a gun.

Excellent opinion. Thanks for sharing. :sad20:

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    Just another reason to not trust the police. But then again they are above the law because they are the law, and only Uphold and adhere to the laws that they see fit.

He will probably get off due to being part of the "blue brotherhood" and an ex police chief.

People no longer trust the man. there are just way to many bad apples that get away with wrongs just because they carry a badge and a gun.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha. Dont let your criminal record cloud what little thought process you still possess. We all know you were "framed".

You sound smart. The shooter is not a cop genius.

Fishinblues

Dec 22, 2012
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha. Dont let your criminal record cloud what little thought process you still possess. We all know you were "framed".

You sound smart. The shooter is not a cop genius.

No criminal record here , just a bunch of friends that are police officers. I see what they get away with.

ryan_j

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2013
    Interesting. I know you can legally carry in a restaurant that serves alcohol, I'd assume that this would be no different.

I guess you could be right, but the cinema had a no guns policy anyway, and this could be part of it.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie

I don't trust you because you have ZERO reading comprehension and understand nothing.
    Who are you by the way?

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    No criminal record here , just a bunch of friends that are police officers. I see what they get away with.

You might want to reconsider your friendship with them, if they're that bad.

I have friends who are cops and friends who are not. I don't have any friends that are lawless people I can't trust.

iggy

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 26, 2013
    So, you're saying if the deceased was armed, a .380 would not have been effective?

I'm saying let's focus on the fact that an unarmed man was shot down over texting in a theater. This is exactly the kind of thing that is used to justify gun control.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Good analogy. Some like to jump right in and take the anti's point of view. Its done and nothing said here will change what happened or the outcome.

Actually,.... the correct analogy would be drunk drivers who kill vs those who safely drive drunk.

Like, the other armed guy in the theater who didn't happen to shoot someone that night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom