• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MTHall720

Jan 15, 2012
    Still looking Have narrowed it down to a couple choices. I keep hearing about one place off of Route 77 heading toward Washington County outside of Thurmont MD but don't know name or exact location. (Not Thurmont Conservation though).

ghost1981

Aug 1, 2012
    Frederick
    I believe there is a gun club off of either old frederick road, 550 or lewistown rd, can't remember which one. I will check for you the next time I deliver that way.

BFMIN

Ultimate Member
    Nov 5, 2010
    Eastern shore
    I bet the one you are thinking of is North American Rod and gun club- east of Hagerstown
    I don't think so, NARGC is off of Belvedere Rd, which is a side street turning off of 64, Jefferson Blvd. That's nowhere near 77 or Thurmont IIRC

MTHall720

Jan 15, 2012
    In the next few weeks I will try to go in person and compare them. Then I will give my update. Some have far more service hours than I can handle at this point while some have less. I will also check Isaac Walton too.

BFMIN

Ultimate Member
    Nov 5, 2010
    Eastern shore
    If you'd like to get signed in as a guest at the Isaac Walton in Hagerstown, just opposite the Hagerstown Speedway off of Rt 40, let me know.

MTHall720

Jan 15, 2012
    If you'd like to get signed in as a guest at the Isaac Walton in Hagerstown, just opposite the Hagerstown Speedway off of Rt 40, let me know.

I would love to do that. Thank you for the offer. Please send me an email when you get a chance. This coming week may be a little crazy but would like to go before long. I am guessing that the one in Hagerstown is pretty much like the one in Frederick too. MTHall720@gmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom