• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • krucam

Ultimate Member
    Typical mantra from the grabbers. Recall in Heller (DC) and McDonald (Chicago) the challenged laws involved HANDGUN prohibitions. Both city's claimed long guns were not restricted, so long as the long gun wasn't an AW (their def).

Handguns became protected under "common use" dicta in Heller. The grabbers now turn their attack towards any center fire semi-auto long gun. They invite another slap down and further definition of "common use" from SCOTUS if this is pressed.

Lordkintner

Jan 20, 2013
    Evil people will always do evil things. Cain killed his brother Able, Roman soldiers killed Jesus, Hitler murrdered millions. As much as everyone wants it all to stop, it never will. The wicked will always find a way, even if there were no guns. 3,104,095 are killed or wounded by knives each year in the US. And no one is trying to take our knives away. The government was designed to serve us not rule us, if we let them take our defenses we will become their servants.

m&p9

Dec 18, 2012
    Salisbury
    I hope everyone that voted for a certain someone in November are happy now. Once your 2A right's have been eliminated, you can bet your ass more of your right's are to follow.

I'm am so glad you said that. So true. If hes so damn worried about the police being out gunned, here's a thought. GET THEM BIGGER GUNS. Problem solved. But NOOOOOO let's just shit on the 2nd amendment and our citizens and make them as vulnerable to the same. The real easy point is the are called criminals for a reason. THEY COMMIT CRIMES. Lets focus on a real justice system that deals out real punisment. Stop slapping people's hands and kick there ass.

Thanks for reading my rant

My .02

ThawMyTongue

Ultimate Member
    Sep 26, 2009
    Dublin, OH
    Ok, Joe, got my shotgun:

2012-08-25_06-43-23_588-1.jpg

Side by side what? Oh, barrels? I just have side by side mag tubes...

SonicBlue

NRA RSO
    Nov 25, 2009
    Leonardtown
    I watched the entire video and I am definatetly more stupid for it. If this is how the VP presents an argument........no wonder the rest of the world thinks we are a bunch of idiots.

BondJamesBond

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 2, 2009
    Well, you know what? When life give you lemons, make lemonade. If the is an AWB, then we need to make for damn sure that every shotgun, bolt action rifle, pump rifle, and lever action rifle are bought.

West was won with lever action rifles. WWII was won with a rifle that only held 8 in the clip. Peter Clemenza took care of business with a shotgun.

krucam

Ultimate Member
    NPR (Richmond) this morning (yeah, I listen to NPR in the morning) said Biden would be in Richmond today around noon, speaking with "experts" about the Gun Issue.

Expect more quotable sound bites this afternoon.

I can't believe that nobody has posted a pic of Jed Clampett huntin' fer'sum food.:innocent0

Granny always did pretty well with a double barrel shotgun loaded with rock salt. Of course that was TV, it's my constitutional right to pick and choose what I defend myself with. Double barreled shotgun? We don't need no stink'n double barreled shotgun, and since you're so good at kissing Obozo's ass Biden kindly kiss mine.

widowman

Jul 19, 2010
    A double barreled shotgun is so much better than assault rifles yet, none of our military branches use them.

Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland
    I took Crazy Uncle Joes advice. I have a double barrel shotgun. I also have a pump action shotgun. I have a bolt action shotgun. I have single shot shotguns. I have semi automatic rifles. I have lever action rifles. I have semi automatic pistols. I have revolvers. Oh wait, his list was not that big.

Oriolesfan93p

Jan 5, 2013
    Richardson, TX
    What is he gonna say when someone takes a shotgun into a school the next time and uses it because he hits more targets at once with it...

Hey Joe, if you only have 2 shots and your home is invaded by 3 buglers how are you supposed to defend yourself.

As the old saying goes Joe, "God made all men, Samuel Colt made all men equal", he did that with a pistol design, not a shotgun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom