• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 240 towles

master of puppets
    Mar 31, 2009
    ?
    recently done a search on craigslist.. don't ask why..
    but on some adds there where women asking for male strippers for group parties-these women are of the plus size type..

anyways, 1hour would net you 300USD.
    if someone was to do from the forums-just think of the ammo you can buy in one day :D

you could buy 300 .223 rnds from sportsmans guide :tdown: or 60 rnds of 50 cal :sad20: or you could buy a four leaf clover and hope for .45 anywhere :mad54:

Luke 12:49

A Good Ole Boy
    Feb 18, 2009
    Culvert County
    I am so out of shape I could get arrested for indecent exposure at a nudist colony.

recently done a search on craigslist.. don't ask why..
    but on some adds there where women asking for male strippers for group parties-these women are of the plus size type..

anyways, 1hour would net you 300USD.
    if someone was to do from the forums-just think of the ammo you can buy in one day :D

Well apparently novus, being out of shape wouldn't be a bad thing...300 bucks in an hour...I'd do that...even for some plus size women...just would have to try and explain where the extra cash (since I don't have a job for a few more weeks) came from to my girlfriend...:innocent0

HoCoShooter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2009
    Howard County
    Novus, is getting a car completely out of the question? There seems to be lots of jobs around your area but maybe not within public transportation stops.

MDHunter

Ultimate Member
    Mar 12, 2007
    Free America
    Indeed Dot Com

Hey Dude -

Not sure what your desired wage range is - but with your Google-fu and research skills, there might be opportunities to do online research or that type of thing from home...

Go to indeed.com, it's a job search site that pulls together openings from Careerbuilder, Monster, Job.com, and other sites. Type in "research" or whatever terms you want, and type in your zip code - it will pull up all the openings containing those terms within about a 30 mile radius.

See what you think man - there's gotta be openings that could use your research skills.

novus collectus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 1, 2005
    Bowie
    Hey Dude -

Not sure what your desired wage range is - but with your Google-fu and research skills, there might be opportunities to do online research or that type of thing from home...

Go to indeed.com, it's a job search site that pulls together openings from Careerbuilder, Monster, Job.com, and other sites. Type in "research" or whatever terms you want, and type in your zip code - it will pull up all the openings containing those terms within about a 30 mile radius.

See what you think man - there's gotta be openings that could use your research skills.
    Thanks, checking it out now.

bpSchoch

Jan 16, 2009
    Bethesda, MD
    From what I'm seeing via your posts, you are selling yourself short. You need to stretch and try something out of you comfort range. For example, offer the NRA to 'Try you out for a week or two' and then they can decide if they want to keep you. What do you have to lose?

Luke 12:49

A Good Ole Boy
    Feb 18, 2009
    Culvert County
    From what I'm seeing via your posts, you are selling yourself short. You need to stretch and try something out of you comfort range. For example, offer the NRA to 'Try you out for a week or two' and then they can decide if they want to keep you. What do you have to lose?

+1:thumbsup:...agreed, what's the worst they can say; "No."? Ok so then you just go somewhere else and continue to look for job(s)...but they could also say; "Yes." and give you a job right on the spot...everything is worth a try...

Perhaps the most influential teacher I had came in high school, and we my class (of 31 students) graduated he said this to us;
    "It is acceptable and even expected that sometimes one will be incorrect or fail. But it is inexcusable and cowardly not to try." (donmega334 knows whom I'm talking of)...

dopeman

May 2, 2009
    Westminster, MD
    Hello,

Here are some options that may be of help.

Let the State find you a job. That's what they are getting paid to do.

http://www.dllr.state.md.us/county/

Check the State site for one.

http://www.dbm.maryland.gov/dbm_pub...e_jobs/current_recruitments/jobs_listing.html

Apprenticeship. This one may not apply too much.

http://www.dllr.state.md.us/labor/appr.html

Not sure what the situation is but if you can collect unemployment the State will continue to pay you while helping you start your own business. When my wife was collecting it (Dec 2007) they told her she can collect it up to six months if she wanted to start her own business. It's been a while so double check.

Peace

Jim Sr

R.I.P.
    Jun 18, 2005
    Annapolis MD
    Figured I would post this here just in case. I doubt it will help though because I am not an ideal candidate.
    -no transportation so I can only go where public transportation goes.
    -because I rely on public transport and live in the burbs, I cannot start work untill usually after six and depending on the area after seven AM.
    -almost no training or experience worth mentioning.
    -no weekends generally (that time is for my current part time job)
    -Has to be in the Baltimore/DC area because of the public transportation limitation.

-labor intensive jobs are fine.
    -googling jobs would be excellent.
    -I do have some experience with construction
    -I have some college experience, but I cannot remember my professor's names much less what they taught me.
    -will also willingly work part time or temporarily as per the contract(s).
    Have you considered, a job in advertising?

View attachment 8354
    :innocent0

Last edited:

TOWcritter

Self Sufficent Sovereign
    Figured I would post this here just in case. I doubt it will help though because I am not an ideal candidate.
    -no transportation so I can only go where public transportation goes.
    -because I rely on public transport and live in the burbs, I cannot start work untill usually after six and depending on the area after seven AM.
    -almost no training or experience worth mentioning.
    -no weekends generally (that time is for my current part time job)
    -Has to be in the Baltimore/DC area because of the public transportation limitation.

-labor intensive jobs are fine.
    -googling jobs would be excellent.
    -I do have some experience with construction
    -I have some college experience, but I cannot remember my professor's names much less what they taught me.
    -will also willingly work part time or temporarily as per the contract(s).

I could use some help on my plan to build a new society. It would be the utopian ,green ,guns and gals type communal type of thing. Wind and solar powered, off grid. Homestead style but with all ammenities. Everyone welcome. Except in the new society, it would follow the Constitution and 1 wrong step and you're out. Small government and definitely no Washington DC type area...(its a friggin city state why won't they admit it. it's modelled after Vatican city) Any way...with some land, interest, some cash and weekend labor, we can do it. Then the Predator drone will take thermal images and the census takers will GPS the front door, gate entry and its only a matter of time before its gone. oh well ....nice try....:sad20:

donmega334

Mar 5, 2009
    Whosville
    You may have heard of this but.

Theres a site justanswer.com where they pay "experts" for answers to questions. I just read an article about how the site is full of people who are not experts in anything except googling and cutting and pasting. Might be worth a look to pick up some extra cash.

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    I am gainfully employed until August.......ny job got outsourced to India. I get to train my replacement!!!!

I get a retention bonus for staying though.......if it wasn't for my family, I'd tell them to stick it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom