• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wraith

Oct 19, 2009
    Denton
    In so many ways ...

1) likely has used an armed security detail in the past
    2) promotes movies that glamorize firearms (nothing wrong with this - unless you're a gun-hating hypocrite)
    3) likely disproportionately relied on movie sales (box office, streaming, etc) to those in the US that own firearms

Maybe he and Jim Carrey can get together for a buddy movie produced by Harvey Weinstein in the future. The dude's all hat and no cattle.

Well I don't know about the future, but if you feel like looking into the past, both those clowns starred together early in their careers, with a one, Clint Eastwood. That's right, check out The Dead Pool. Both of those loser's were in a Dirty Harry movie. Unfortunately Harry didn't cap either of them.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    He can have whatever opinion he wants... I didn't even recognize his name to be honest with you (heard of the movie, but didn't know who he was). Completely meaningless to me. I'll continue to exercise my freedom and he is welcome to vent all he wants about it... what a whiny hypocrite.

OK... had to look him up. Looks like he made about 70 movies, and I've seen 3 of them. Still don't care.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Well I don't know about the future, but if you feel like looking into the past, both those clowns starred together early in their careers, with a one, Clint Eastwood. That's right, check out The Dead Pool. Both of those loser's were in a Dirty Harry movie. Unfortunately Harry didn't cap either of them.

Wow, had no idea. When I hit my next cycle of wanting to go through the Dirty Harry movies (which will have me lusting for a S&W 29/629 again), I'll look for them in Dead Pool.
    Speaking of Eastwood, the past summer, I made my older boy watch the Sergio Leone Spaghetti Westerns and other Westerns of the 50s and 60s (e.g. The Magnificent Seven). Now he won't sit through cowboy movies or shows with me. I'm sure it's only temporary, and one day he'll appreciate them as well.

Apr 10, 2012
    Frederick County
    He should just stick to trying to save the in NYC horse-drawn carriages from Comrade de Blasio.

Guess the civics course/ test US Immigration gives for citizenship is light on The 2A.

Shocking

abean4187

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    Meh, another foreign born Hollywood anti-gun liberal that makes money by promoting gun violence while decrying gun violence. The hypocrisy is not even surprising at this point.

Honestly, I’ll probably still watch his movies, I just won’t pay to watch them.

rlc2

Nov 22, 2014
    left coast
    Regretfully, another fan, also now avoiding Neeson's movies from now on, too.

The only thing that was ever decent about Neeson, was that he was married to Natasha Richardson. Unfortunately she died, and he makes crappy movies.

+1. Natasha Richardson's death was a tragic and preventable accident. She seemed like a class act.

His former mother in law, Vanessa Redgrave, was pretty far left in her activism. Maybe he picked it up there.

Pretty hypocritical for a Brit, applying for US citizenship, to weigh in on our Consitutional rights, while apparently knowing so little.
    Sorry, LIAM- you are forever re-branded as just one more shallow, rich Hollyweirder...

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    As a side note, which has nothing to do with the political leanings of Liam Neeson, I actually went to this movie.

Trying to talk about the flaws and holes in this movie would be like trying to pick the corn and peanuts out of a turd - no matter how much gets picked out, it's still a turd. The movie was amazingly, abysmally bad and had almost nothing of redeeming value.

THier

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 3, 2010
    Muscleville
    PARA says they are sorry the supplied the prop guns for Taken 3, says they will never supply props for anymore of his films, urge other suppliers to do the same!!

Feb 28, 2013
    Idiots who apply for U.S. citizenship..if they cannot understand our constitution then stay in your own pos country.your not needed or wanted here..oooops.OBama wants to give all these other illegals keys to the city..

Deport Piers Morgan!!:rant2:

Oh, wait. The Brits don't want him back. So can we deport people to the north pole? Let him get a job at Santa Claus' toy factory.:lol2:

PARA says they are sorry the supplied the prop guns for Taken 3, says they will never supply props for anymore of his films, urge other suppliers to do the same!!

Good for them!:thumbsup:

No one should let him near a firearm after that comment.

marko12

Sep 28, 2009
    Maryland, on the Chesapeake Bay
    liam-kneeson.jpeg

yellowfin

Pro 2A Gastronome
    Jul 30, 2010
    Lancaster, PA
    I have nothing but contempt for people who shape their views, or worse, their lives, based on the opinions of entertainers. If someone else's life is more interesting to you than living your own, you're a loser.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom