• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    Have you seen the backlash against Todd Huff in the county council race? This isn't meant as a commentary on that race but only as a possible tactic in the general election against DeJulius or Brochin. Small signs about 4" x 18" on a single stake have appeared with just a web address that says "EnuffofHuff.com". Check out the site. I would pitch in the first $100 toward printing if a web page is launched against DeJulius or Brochin.

Yes, I have seen a slew of those signs almost everywhere I go. Might be worth talking about over a cold beer tonight at the Robinson Campaign Kickoff.

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas

I'm guessing that is part of a larger strategy to nuke Brochin in the primary. I've gotten enough propaganda and robocalls from Connie DeJuliis to know where she stands on 2A... and I wouldn't give her the time of day except for one thing and one thing only.

She ain't Brochin.

If Brochin makes it through the primary intact, he has enough name recognition and fawning sycophants in the district to make him a credible threat in November for the general election. DeJuliis, on the other hand, is far left leaning and will have a difficult time in the more conservative new district boundaries.

If you did the DINO thing, hold your nose and vote for DeJuliis. It will be just one more chunk of poop to scrape off your shoe in November when you cast your real ballot.

Straightshooter

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2010
    Baltimore County
    LATE NOTICE!

I just got an invitation this afternoon to a "Meet & Greet/ Question & Answerer Session" at the Casa Mia's Restaurant/Bar at 7PM tonight (Thurs 7/31). This is on York road just north of Hereford High School.

Even though this is in my back yard, I can't shit in his Wheaties this time because a long time family friend is hosting this and I also have just agreed to accept Tim Robinson's invitation to work on his campaign.

P.S. I did have an in depth conversation with the host about this cherub faced little dog turd. Her jaw dropped through most of the conversation. As usual, she was totally unaware of his shenanigans.

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    LATE NOTICE!

I just got an invitation this afternoon to a "Meet & Greet/ Question & Answerer Session" at the Casa Mia's Restaurant/Bar at 7PM tonight (Thurs 7/31). This is on York road just north of Hereford High School.

Even though this is in my back yard, I can't shit in his Wheaties this time because a long time family friend is hosting this and I also have just agreed to accept Tim Robinson's invitation to work on his campaign.

P.S. I did have an in depth conversation with the host about this cherub faced little dog turd. Her jaw dropped through most of the conversation. As usual, she was totally unaware of his shenanigans.

Wish I saw this earlier. Probably all be over but sweeping up the puke by the time I could get up there.

Glad to hear you are onboard the Robinson campaign!:party29:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom