• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    And speaking of events, here is a shameless plug for a fundraiser for Tim Robinson:

Rounds for Robinson - Bullets & BBQ 6/7/14

Come out for a bit of trigger time with Tim Robinson, candidate for State Senator in District 42.
    Jim Brochin is the current State Senator for District 42. Come out and help Brochin look for a new job!

Bullets & BBQ
    FreeState Gun Range
    11500 Crossroads Circle
    Middle River, MD 21220

Saturday, June 7, 2014
    1pm - 5pm

Tickets:
    $40 per person
    https://anedot.com/campaigns/cbd50d7c8fa/donations/new

https://www.facebook.com/events/226500187543628/

Last edited:

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    Here is a little something for your weekend plans!

Come out to the Towson Town Spring Festival.
    Meet Tim Robinson, candidate for State Senate in District 42.
    Stop by and say "Howdy" to the folks at the MSI booth while you're there. :)

woodstock

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 28, 2009
    I know we should be mature adults and carefully examine each candidate in a rational and intelligent manner, but sometimes I just can't help feeling like I'm gonna puke every time I see a Brochin campaign sign.

me too. i just wish i could go around and apply a bumper sticker that simply says LIAR on his ever increasing signage, but i know, i know, that's vandalism.

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    me too. i just wish i could go around and apply a bumper sticker that simply says LIAR on his ever increasing signage, but i know, i know, that's vandalism.

Your plan of attending Brochin "sign waving" events with a "LIAR" sign of your own is, however, well within your right to free speech. :innocent0

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    This shaping up to be a very interesting election. I can only hope the two Dems devour each other and leave few resources for a big push in November. Looking at these tactics and knowing it is only the surface ripples of Maryland political dirty tricks means we have to redouble our efforts to get a decent candidate in the State Senate.

ToneGrail

MSI, NRA, & SAF Member
    Dec 18, 2008
    Towson, People's Republik of MD
    DeJulius' husband and two other guys got arrested and charged with misdemeanor theft for taking down Brochin signs this weekend. Brochin will get a lot of mileage off this stupid escapade.

We Dinos need all the luck we can get. This is the bad kind, though.

http://www.abc2news.com/news/crime-...brochin-for-senate-signs-stolen-by-opposition

Actually this is a good thing. Let the mudslinging begin. Now we can throw all our support behind the weaker DeJulius to have Brochin do all our dirty work for us. Then Robinson can use all of Brochin's attacks in the general.

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    Actually this is a good thing. Let the mudslinging begin. Now we can throw all our support behind the weaker DeJulius to have Brochin do all our dirty work for us. Then Robinson can use all of Brochin's attacks in the general.

Having the two Dems eat each other up in the primary will be a good thing, for sure. Whoever emerges will still be a dangerous opponent in November, though. If DeJuliis, she will have the O'Malley/Brown/Curran machine behind her and we have already seen how nicely they play. If Brochin comes out on top, he still has a name recognition advantage and will likely have a well stocked war chest of campaign funds.

Robinson is going to need the support of the 2A community to pull this off. That means people stepping up to help his campaign through all sorts of activities. The Bullets & BBQ event on June 7 and the campaign kickoff on June 9 are just the start. Either, or both, would be a good chance to meet the man and decide how best you can help in the fight.

TopShelf

@TopShelfJS
    Feb 26, 2012
    :) I posted that up b4 I saw your post on the election thread, and b4 I had 42 NRA-PVF ratings updated on that thread. Sorry about that; didn't realize you already knew about the ratings being posted up.

Busy morning...I need to look at that FSA Dwyer amendment as well. Some of this will have to wait until later in the weekend...

Last edited:

Straightshooter

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2010
    Baltimore County
    Have you seen the backlash against Todd Huff in the county council race? This isn't meant as a commentary on that race but only as a possible tactic in the general election against DeJulius or Brochin. Small signs about 4" x 18" on a single stake have appeared with just a web address that says "EnuffofHuff.com". Check out the site. I would pitch in the first $100 toward printing if a web page is launched against DeJulius or Brochin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom