• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • andimorony

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2009
    And guess what we'll be talking about....who, what when where and why?!
    Z-man is back and Kirk is too!

See y'all at 8!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    will Mike concede tonight ? Or will he drag this out like he did when Pipkin left?

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    I gotta' feelin' this isn't gonna' be all that happy of a show tonight.:sad20:
    Think I'm gonna' need a hug.

But then again if Andi would slip an inflated whoopie cushion on John's seat jus' before he sits down (on the air of course), that could get some good laughs.:innocent0:innocent6:

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    Wish I could listen tonight. I have a meeting with a realtor at 5:30 pm and I don't think it will be a short one.

andimorony

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2009
    I gotta' feelin' this isn't gonna' be all that happy of a show tonight.:sad20:
    Think I'm gonna' need a hug.

But then again if Andi would slip an inflated whoopie cushion on John's seat jus' before he sits down (on the air of course), that could get some good laughs.:innocent0:innocent6:

Lou, let me be clear....there is too much at stake in our fight for 2A to be bitter. Yes, I will bring it up but it is NOT NOT NOT going to be the whole show or anything close.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Lou, let me be clear....there is too much at stake in our fight for 2A to be bitter. Yes, I will bring it up but it is NOT NOT NOT going to be the whole show or anything close.

Andi, I'm not bitter, at least not at the results of yesterday's election, just saddened by those results. However, I AM bitter with those that are pro 2A that DIDN'T get out and vote; or worse case, DIDN'T EVEN REGISTER to vote. Do you remember the Senate Gun Bill Hearing Day in February 2013 when it was discovered that ~40% of those that signed the books against SB281 were NOT registered voters??? Of course you do!!! The total numbers from yesterday's election in regard to the D vote compared to the R vote was approximately a two-to-one ratio which is the approximate norm for this state. If in the event the 40% registered AND voted, the results would've shown an almost one-to-one vote. Here in Carroll County (a large pro 2A Conservative enclave), a major battleground in this election, I worked the polls thirteen hours straight campaigning outside for three of Carroll County's candidates for not one, but for TWO polling places that were combined to one location (two separate rooms in building for the two polling places) and voter turnout was dismal to say the least. For the most part, this tells me that those supposedly pro 2A unregistered voters (from early 2013) either registered and DIDN'T vote or just never bothered to register at all. THIS is where my bitterness is directed.

andimorony

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2009
    Andi, I'm not bitter, at least not at the results of yesterday's election, just saddened by those results. However, I AM bitter with those that are pro 2A that DIDN'T get out and vote; or worse case, DIDN'T EVEN REGISTER to vote. Do you remember the Senate Gun Bill Hearing Day in February 2013 when it was discovered that ~40% of those that signed the books against SB281 were NOT registered voters??? Of course you do!!! The total numbers from yesterday's election in regard to the D vote compared to the R vote was approximately a two-to-one ratio which is the approximate norm for this state. If in the event the 40% registered AND voted, the results would've shown an almost one-to-one vote. Here in Carroll County (a large pro 2A Conservative enclave), a major battleground in this election, I worked the polls thirteen hours straight campaigning outside for three of Carroll County's candidates for not one, but for TWO polling places that were combined to one location (two separate rooms in building for the two polling places) and voter turnout was dismal to say the least. For the most part, this tells me that those supposedly pro 2A unregistered voters (from early 2013) either registered and DIDN'T vote or just never bothered to register at all. THIS is where my bitterness is directed.

Oh, Lou....I didn't mean to imply you would be bitter. I just didn't want anyone to think the show was going to be maudlin, is all. I have several things to talk about and Kirk and Z-Man are BACK!

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/free-state-radio

CypherPunk

Opinions Are My Own
    Apr 6, 2012
    I donated money to several conservative Republicans and voted in the Democratic Primary.

Thank you.

CypherPunk

Opinions Are My Own
    Apr 6, 2012
    Thank you again to Del. Smigiel for your tireless efforts and all your help.
    Thank you for your public service, even when you were deathly sick.
    Thank you for always standing up for what is right,
    And thank you for abiding by your oath(s), even when it may have been unpopular.

You are a great American.

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    :patriot: :mdpatriot

And thank you for abiding by your oath(s), even when it may have been unpopular.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000%

And BTW Andi, I'll be on tonight, hopefully on time.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    We need, when the time is right, To have a send off in style party for Mike ..

he earned it ..

He isn't dead and doubt he is done. Two years is a short cycle. He is one of only a few that I have witnessed exude passion in representing the people. Thank you Delegate Mike :patriot:

rwbow1969

Get Wiffit
    Dec 10, 2011
    Clearspring

This. So much this. Well said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom