• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thomfantomas

Crna Ovca
    Feb 15, 2013
    Дундак ex Florida Keys
    interesting to practice your 1st amendment right in this state hah,i know most here despise AK but i give him the credit for uploading this video and asserting his 1st:thumbsup:

jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    Like him or hate him its pretty clear who's defending your rights and who's doing the violating.

OLM-Medic

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 5, 2010
    Like him or hate him its pretty clear who's defending your rights and who's doing the violating.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I heard he was just convicted of owning a mushroom though. Not sure if that's true and I'm too lazy to verify.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Defending?

Don't see him doing anything worth talking about - like providing testimony on why bills shouldn't be passed, spending his own money fighting political agenda's, missing days of work to make a personal presence.

I just see a douche trying to keep himself in the limelight to retain some semblance of relevancy.

OLM-Medic

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 5, 2010
    Defending?

Don't see him doing anything worth talking about - like providing testimony on why bills shouldn't be passed, spending his own money fighting political agenda's, missing days of work to make a personal presence.

I just see a douche trying to keep himself in the limelight to retain some semblance of relevancy.

I'm okay with a prick like Kokesh shaming tyrants.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    I'm okay with a prick like Kokesh shaming tyrants.

Tyrants are never shamed, they're incapable of feeling ashamed.

The ONLY positive from Kokesh, is the video's are seen by people that may not be aware of just what this country is devolving into.

ETA: Even that positive isn't a great asset.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Tyrants are never shamed, they're incapable of feeling ashamed.

The ONLY positive from Kokesh, is the video's are seen by people that may not be aware of just what this country is devolving into.

ETA: Even that positive isn't a great asset.

Him tossing himself into positions like in the video also gives the LEO/TSA folks a reason for more legal training. In some of the parts of the video, the TSA and LEOs were flat out wrong. Stunts like this can cause their bosses to mandate more training.

It goes back to things like how carry was liberalized in philly, with one person going out to essentially bait police into actin improperly on camera...then suing. The lawsuit results in retraining to update everyone, and then repeat.

So, yeah...it can result in some good things happening.

....doesn't change the fact that kokesh is a douche.

jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    Kokesh is self-aggrandizing scum.

I don't think thats really at issue

the important takeaway is that he pushes the envelope and pushes back against unconstitutional tyranny.

Whats interesting is the different responses and attitudes of the three officers that confront him and the one at the end from a previous encounter who basically just acknowledged AK's rights.

The female cop on the right was combative, the cop with the glasses is on a power trip and left most people with the feeling that he wouldn't get much sympathy if someone helped him to swallow someone's size 11's

The officer on the left seemed to be along for the ride but was never particularly combative.

Is AK harming anyone? Nope

TSA and other LEO's bring this crap on themselves and their responses to folks like AK just make people more and more against TSA and others.

Maybe folks should consider for a moment the following.......you really think any of those officers would refuse to carry out an illegal/unconstitutional act like firearms confiscation?

Don't hold your breath.

What we really need is to pass legislation that eliminates any protections for ANY official that violates the rights of a citizen

Start holding officials personally responsible for violations of rights and for restitution and this BS will cease overnight

MikeTF

Ultimate Member
    Maybe folks should consider for a moment the following.......you really think any of those officers would refuse to carry out an illegal/unconstitutional act like firearms confiscation?.
    I think that they might initially be willing to but are not able to. Hypothetically, after the first round of attempts to confiscate, I speculate that they will re-assess their abilities and be completely unwilling to do so. Having those TSA agents attempt to unconstitutionally confiscate firearms would be a joke.

jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    I think that they might initially be willing to but are not able to. Hypothetically, after the first round of attempts to confiscate, I speculate that they will re-assess their abilities and be completely unwilling to do so. Having those TSA agents attempt to unconstitutionally confiscate firearms would be a joke.

You really think so?

They're very willing and even eager to violate his 1A rights, you really think they would so much as hesitate to violate 2A rights?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom