• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    Thinking about going tomorrow morning(sat). I just have to wait for the wife to get in from work so she can be here with the kids then i can bail so prob leave like 9-10. Anyone in Pasadena or GB going tomorrow?

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    Went tonight. Very disappointiing show. A lot of hyperinflated prices and nothing all that interesting. $150 Mosin Nagant 91/30's, $475 for a Chinese SKS, etc.

Mossyoak

Never enough
    Jan 5, 2009
    Ceciltucky
    Went tonight. Very disappointiing show. A lot of hyperinflated prices and nothing all that interesting. $150 Mosin Nagant 91/30's, $475 for a Chinese SKS, etc.

This sucks, dont these folks know that they should be having sales at shows.
    We get better prices every day.

Lambo

R.I.P.
    Dec 6, 2005
    Bel Air, Maryland

I got back an hour ago, can't disagree. I walked out with a Garand Chamber Brush & a 500 Bag of U.S. Arsenal 30cal Patches.........$9.00.
    Met up we a few members and STS over a Fast Eddie's Pit Beef Sandwich. Fast Eddie was the only one there selling:D

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun

I got back an hour ago, can't disagree. I walked out with a Garand Chamber Brush & a 500 Bag of U.S. Arsenal 30cal Patches.........$9.00.
    Met up we a few members and STS over a Fast Eddie's Pit Beef Sandwich. Fast Eddie was the only one there selling:D

I have to agree with Zoo and Lambo the gun prices were horrible. There were a few SKS's that were beat up and over priced ($300-$395). I got there @ 5:10 and it was packed you couldn't walk b/n the aisles at times.

It was good to see some members of MDS there, still want to support the small local shows. I did walk away for some used scopes and AR and 10/22 accessories.

Very few EBR's (EXPENSIVE black rifles), best deal was a Century C15 HBAR (I think it was, I saw the price tag and walked away) for $795 from Jack's Gun Works. it was gone by 7pm when I left. Gun dealers I recognized was Just Guns (Parkville), J&K Pawn (Aberdeen), Doc's Gun/Pawn (Churchville), Rick's Gun/Pawn (Cecil Co) & Jacks Gun Works (HdG).

No beef jerkey....all at Timonium:innocent0

jkb21921

Oct 2, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    I was there too, wall to wall people. Wish people would leave their little kids at home. Couldn't get to one table because one woman had 3 or 4 little ones with her.

futureseabee

CTT not seabee anymore
    Aug 18, 2008
    Va Beach
    IT WAS A CROWD!!!
    got to hold some guns, learn some stuff, got my ammo, met JSW (great guy btw you got my ammo buy's from now on) got some pizza at buentiempo's across the street (yum always good.) great show, wish i had met some other members....

sje0123

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2007
    Abingdon, MD
    I was there from like 5-515. Walk through quick got some stuff I needed then rolled out. I was planning to stay longer and meet up with a few of you but I got a phone call from the wife needing me to get home... :(

cowboy477989

Ceciltucky Member
    Nov 7, 2008
    Summerfield, NC
    I was there from 5:15 - 7:00. Want to thank JSW for the ammo and the great info. I did pick up some Lake City .308 match. I also picked up one of those $150 Mosin Nagant. I must have looked at it twenty times. Money was burning a hole in my pocket. It was a little more than I wanted to pay. I like to personly look at my purchases before I buy. That is why I don't make to many online purchases.

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    I was there from 5:15 - 7:00. Want to thank JSW for the ammo and the great info. I did pick up some Lake City .308 match. I also picked up one of those $150 Mosin Nagant. I must have looked at it twenty times. Money was burning a hole in my pocket. It was a little more than I wanted to pay. I like to personly look at my purchases before I buy. That is why I don't make to many online purchases.

Were you talking to JSW about the scope mount on the Mosin?? If so did you get it? He's a great guy, I ran out of $$ too b/c I couldn't pass up on the deal I got on the scopes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom