• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Colt Justice

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I didn't even bother getting in line. I'll go back later (to empty tables). I was just hoping to sell or trade some 5.45x39 that I received in a trade, but personally have no use for.

Ditto. I drove all the way from Rockville, started walking towards the line, and when I realized just how long it was, I turned around and left. And I was there by 10 am, which was way too late, I guess. I can't stand still that long on my legs. So I went to Atlantic Guns in Rockville and over paid for a Glock 36. lol

Ranchero50

Ultimate Member
    Dec 15, 2012
    Hagerstown MD
    We got there at 9:05, got it at 9:50, left at 12:45. Standing in line in the freezing cold kind of sucked, but it wasn't terrible. Had a good bit of fun, prices didn't seem outrageous compared to the other gun show reports. It just took a few trips around the building to see everything

Dad brought home an H+R handy rifle and I ended up with a Hi Point 9mm Carbine. They even left the kid in for free.

clay_shooter

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 27, 2011
    MoCo
    We got there betwee 11 and 12. There were 15 people in line and about 100 cars leaving, all the folks who got there when it opened. It was pretty crowded with more vendors than usual.

elmerjr128

Mar 15, 2011
    We got there at 9:05, got it at 9:50, left at 12:45. Standing in line in the freezing cold kind of sucked, but it wasn't terrible. Had a good bit of fun, prices didn't seem outrageous compared to the other gun show reports. It just took a few trips around the building to see everything

Dad brought home an H+R handy rifle and I ended up with a Hi Point 9mm Carbine. They even left the kid in for free.

How much did the carbine run you?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom