Baltimore, MD 21228
    Contact Us: MACA@baltimoreshow.com

http://www.baltimoreshow.com/

Last edited:

Augie

Ultimate Member
    Sep 30, 2007
    Central MD
    Amazing show, I was there a couple years ago and there was a guy with a table that had not 1 but 5 original Henry's, least expensive was $21,000.

Cochise

Ultimate Member
    Sep 5, 2008
    Rockville
    that's a good description. I all it a museum with price tags.
    It's for me the one show where I can sometimes find what isn't available anywhere else, ...if i can afford it.
    It's neat to hear Japanese being spoken in an aisle and realizing some folks have flown in to try to buy back family swords....

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    This is NOT the show for:
    Jerkey
    Jewelry
    Beanie Babies
    Modern Ammo
    Modern Handguns and Modern Rifles
    Modern Knives and Pocket Knives

Be prepared to stand in line for an hour to get in if you get there when the doors open.
    If you want to see all the tables be prepared to spend at least 3 hours of your time walking around.
    If you don't have any money, just go to the NRA headquarters museum instead. It's a lot less crowded and you can see the same kind of stuff.
    That being said, I dream about this show all year long.
    Few shows can compare, you will see people from all over the country and all over the world there all to buy and sell antique weapons.
    I wish it was held more often than just once a year!

HeatSeeker

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2012
    Maryland
    Very impressive show. Some of the prices are unbelievable. I had a table there last year and made a few nice sales. Table behind me had the Henry rifles. Had one in my hands that had a $34,000 price tag on it. Guy at table next to me sold a Colt Army for $4,600. Not easy to get a table at this show, but I was able to get in contact with the right person last year and got my table reserved about 2 weeks before show. I got the invite to get my table again this year a few months ago, but as much as I would like to do it, I don't have enough items to sell anymore to fill up a table..

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    Very impressive show. Some of the prices are unbelievable. I had a table there last year and made a few nice sales. Table behind me had the Henry rifles. Had one in my hands that had a $34,000 price tag on it. Guy at table next to me sold a Colt Army for $4,600. Not easy to get a table at this show, but I was able to get in contact with the right person last year and got my table reserved about 2 weeks before show. I got the invite to get my table again this year a few months ago, but as much as I would like to do it, I don't have enough items to sell anymore to fill up a table..
    what are tables going for?

h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    If I'm in town, I try to never miss this show. So many collector friends from all over the world get jealous when I mention this show is local to me.

The displays alone are well worth the entry fee. I highly recommend it for people to check out at least once. If you are a C&R fan-you are totally missing out by not going!

Rich people from all over the world either fly in or hire people to go shopping for specific things at the Baltimore show and export it back to them. The money changing hands makes class 3 firearms seem about as expensive as a nerf gun by comparison. I love to go and just watch the transactions.
    You can find some decent deals on stuff, but in general-most of us will be spectators to big boys :D

Augie

Ultimate Member
    Sep 30, 2007
    Central MD
    I don't remember much in the way of ammo unless it is collectable ammo. If you have a stash of 44 rimfire Henry ammo you could make a fortune.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom