• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • atomic_punk

Sep 12, 2013
    I am getting ready to submit for my Curio and relic license. I am looking for my CLEO info and address? Does anyone know who the current CLEO for Anne Arundel County is? I am being told it is the MD state police? Please help?

nobis1

Aug 5, 2012
    When I did mine, I sent it to the Chief of the Anne Arundel County Police. AA County police is the main law enforcement force in AA Co.

Reptile

Ultimate Member
    Sep 29, 2014
    Columbia MD
    I am getting ready to submit for my Curio and relic license. I am looking for my CLEO info and address? Does anyone know who the current CLEO for Anne Arundel County is? I am being told it is the MD state police? Please help?

Your best bet is to call the AA County Police Department and ask. In other counties I am familiar with it is the Chief of the Department.

rdc

Ultimate Member
    Dec 3, 2010
    Middlefingurton
    When I did mine, I sent it to the Chief of the Anne Arundel County Police. AA County police is the main law enforcement force in AA Co.

This is where I sent mine. If I remember when I get home I'll look for the guys exact name and address.

Johnthetoolguy

Ultimate Member
    Feb 4, 2009
    Pasadena
    I just went to the AA County web site and got the info there. Something tells me no one in THIS county really knows what to do with their copy or even cares about it.

Reptile

Ultimate Member
    Sep 29, 2014
    Columbia MD
    I just went to the AA County web site and got the info there. Something tells me no one in THIS county really knows what to do with their copy or even cares about it.

They don't have to do anything with it. There is a possibility, but not a probability that ATF might contact them. All the applicant is doing is certifying to the ATF that he/she sent a copy to the CLEO.

silanehead

Sarcastic Member
    Oct 24, 2012
    Dundalk
    In Dundalk, I hand carried mine to the local precinct. The desk officer said "Those go to the State Police".
    So I mailed it to Reisterstown Rd. No problem.

Easytarget18

Señor Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    Pick one:

Timothy J. Altomare
    Anne Arundel County Police Chief
    8495 Veterans Hwy Millersville, MD 21108

or

Ron Bateman
    Anne Arundel County Sheriff
    Post Office Box 507
    Annapolis, MD 21404

I think it would be pretty easy to demonstrate you complied with the requirement by sending it to either one.

sxs

MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2009
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    Pick one:

Timothy J. Altomare
    Anne Arundel County Police Chief
    8495 Veterans Hwy Millersville, MD 21108

or

Ron Bateman
    Anne Arundel County Sheriff
    Post Office Box 507
    Annapolis, MD 21404

I think it would be pretty easy to demonstrate you complied with the requirement by sending it to either one.

I sent mine to Chief Davis (predecessor to Altomare as AA County Police Chief). I would use the contact info for Altomare

janklow

Feb 6, 2013
    I sent mine to Chief Davis (predecessor to Altomare as AA County Police Chief). I would use the contact info for Altomare
    this is what i have always done, and never had an issue with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom