• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    I have run out of my local options and am looking to get something tonight that no one seems to have. I will be forever grateful and will travel many miles if I have to. PM me if you want. Thanks!

RRHemi

Mar 1, 2013
    Annapolis, MD
    I talked to them last week and I got the the impression from talking to them that they were working on a big backlog and couldn't have it done in time. I will ask them tomorrow. Thanks.

My buddy bought a pistol there some time ago and they were releasing on time then. I have never gotten that impression from them. You can do the transfer online with them, the website is very self service. They are $100, If you are pressed I would just use the online app and make it happen! :party29:

Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    Thanks all. Anglers is doing transfers right until the end. They will bring everyone in if have to do paperwork. I also found another at the Annapolis show today. Blue fins in Baltimore will do them but they want them in by the 15th.

Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    I finally got my Ruger Mark III (not the 22/45 version) on gunbroker tonight. If all goes well I will have it in around 2 weeks. Thanks all.

thai

May 8, 2013
    You and I must of bid on the same items. Out of the blue I checked out the MkIII auction and immediately proceeded to over bid on one with over 20 bids. I finally won a nib MK III for $271! On its way to Bollinger's as we speak.

jvegas

Ultimate Member
    Aug 15, 2009
    I am still taking transfers, however, any handguns not received by Monday the 16th may not get released before Oct. long guns and lowers, received after the 16th will have paperwork started, but may not get released before Oct. If pre-Oct release is not a concern to you, send your items.

Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    You and I must of bid on the same items. Out of the blue I checked out the MkIII auction and immediately proceeded to over bid on one with over 20 bids. I finally won a nib MK III for $271! On its way to Bollinger's as we speak.

Maybe so. You got a better deal than I, but I am happy and felt the deadline looming. Mine is at Bluefins.

I am still taking transfers, however, any handguns not received by Monday the 16th may not get released before Oct. long guns and lowers, received after the 16th will have paperwork started, but may not get released before Oct. If pre-Oct release is not a concern to you, send your items.

Thanks, a little too late for this one. I will be by to see you guys. I have some building to do.:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom