• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    Did anyone submit an order for an M1 Carbine?

I was seriously considering but I have 5 and am looking for 4 specific ones, I think the chances of me getting one of the ones i want is super slim. I decided to pass cause I have a pretty good chance of winning the ones i want for 100.00 more than CMP prices.

Jul 1, 2012
    raw

:lol2:

seriously, good luck to all you guys that are submitting M1 orders.
    May you be blessed with an Irwin Pederson (ok, that probably won't happen, but...)

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD

Abulg1972

Ultimate Member
    I was seriously considering but I have 5 and am looking for 4 specific ones, I think the chances of me getting one of the ones i want is super slim. I decided to pass cause I have a pretty good chance of winning the ones i want for 100.00 more than CMP prices.

I don't have one so this is the best opportunity to get one at a reasonable price. I'm sure I won't get picked but I just couldn't balk at the chance at a $685 carbine. I've shot them. They are cool but I don't "need" one and I'm not spending $1,200 to have one.

why2kmax

Jacka$$
    Nov 22, 2008
    Shrewsbury PA
    I don't have one so this is the best opportunity to get one at a reasonable price. I'm sure I won't get picked but I just couldn't balk at the chance at a $685 carbine. I've shot them. They are cool but I don't "need" one and I'm not spending $1,200 to have one.

Exactly my thoughts

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    American Pawn and Gun in Hampton Va has a SVT-40 for 699. I'm not a C&R expert but it appears to be missing it's top HG and that heat shield looking thing.....top and bottom.

I'm not sure what it should go for but I've seen These things expensive as hell so just passing the info along.

http://www.armslist.com/posts/5092298/hampton-roads-virginia-rifles-for-sale--russian-svt-40

Looks like they might have messed with the front sights, bottom stock is cut down. so at very least need a new stock at 150-250.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom