• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mdot

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 26, 2010
    Baltimore
    I do love the jerky, sugared nuts not so much.

Something about walking the aisles with a small bag of better-than-convenient-store jerky that makes me feel American again. Calm down Matin O, I walk outside and realize I'm not because of your terms in office, right after.

All them "New Americans" wondering around aimlessly as ghost people and all....

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I sure hope this show is better than the last one I went to. I know the vendors are doing their best to make the show as good as possible, but something has to change to bring back the crowds. I can remember vendors coming from NY, NJ, PA, and as far away as NC. Class 3 vendors (Dennis Todd among others). Along with 10-12 MD FFL vendors too.

For the younger folks, Timonium was a great show at one time. I don't know if the folks stopped coming because the vendors stop coming, or the vendors stopped coming because the folks didn't show up.

I got it, maybe they should sell beer during the show. :innocent0 Don't hit me Lou...

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    i heard that Lou45 will give everyone a happy ending if they purchase a gun from him.:D
    so you better come to the show.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    i heard that Lou45 will give everyone a happy ending if they purchase a gun from him.:D

Lou's happy ending refers to you giving him the cash before he hands over the firearm you purchase. Nothing more, nothing less.

Lee, glad to see you posting again!

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    Lou's happy ending refers to you giving him the cash before he hands over the firearm you purchase. Nothing more, nothing less.

yea i actually got out today and walked around. it doesn't seem like much, but to me it was a taste of freedom after being cooped up for over a week.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County

Lou45's happy ending = a headache an'na' hard time.:lol2::lol2::lol2:

Now if ya' REALLY wanna' feel a real good happy ending AFTER buying a gun from Shooters Discount, see Lee2.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County

yea i actually got out today and walked around. it doesn't seem like much, but to me it was a taste of freedom after being cooped up for over a week.

I know all too well what that's like and it sucks. Are legs doing ok for ya' gettin' around well??? I hope so and I'll see ya' at Howard County in'na few weeks.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    Lou45's happy ending = a headache an'na' hard time.:lol2::lol2::lol2:

Now if ya' REALLY wanna' feel a real good happy ending AFTER buying a gun from Shooters Discount, see Lee2.
    now what you'd be expecting, but i will provide sanitary wipes after Lou finishes with you.:lol2:

I know all too well what that's like and it sucks. Are legs doing ok for ya' gettin' around well??? I hope so and I'll see ya' at Howard County in'na few weeks.

i'm slowly getting my sea legs back. today was more of a test to see if i run out of breath before running out of steam.
    hope to see everyone at HOCO.:)

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    now what you'd be expecting, but i will provide sanitary wipes after Lou finishes with you.:lol2:

i'm slowly getting my sea legs back. today was more of a test to see if i run out of breath before running out of steam.

There's no hoping, we WILL see you at HOCO.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County

Damned, I thought you'd be doin' a helluva' lot fuggin' better than I was in no time flat by comparison. So you really haven't got your sea legs back yet???

There's no hoping, we WILL see you at HOCO.

THIS ^^^

Work those legs out and build your cardiovascular self up. Who knows, you jus' might pop up Mr Winkie too.:D:bannana:

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    Thanks Lee2, I hate it when everybody drools all over my junk.:lol2::lol2::lol2:
    that can be taken so many ways.:D
    Damned, I thought you'd be doin' a helluva' lot fuggin' better than I was in no time flat by comparison. So you really haven't got your sea legs back yet???

THIS ^^^

Work those legs out and build your cardiovascular self up. Who knows, you jus' might pop up Mr Winkie too.:D:bannana:

they keep messin' with my meds. its hard to plan a workout schedule when you cant sleep or you sleep way too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom