• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 54rndball

take to the hills
    Mar 16, 2013
    Catonsville
    He wanted to talk to Barry about spy cameras at his house. The father says fence jumper was tearing out drywall at the house, looking for spy cameras and climbing up into the attic. Once over the fence, he started fighting the dogs and they were taken to the vet.

good guy 176

R.I.P.
    Dec 9, 2009
    Laurel, MD
    Sounds like another one without a Green card. Years ago Cuba tried to dump thousands of its jailbirds on our shores, and now it's the rest of the 3d Worlders who have opened the flood gates and gotten rid of their dimwits and perverts. We'd better get a handle on the border intrusions or you won't recognize the place in a few short years. Me, I'll be gone before too many more fans hit the shit.

Lew--Ranger63

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    The latest White House fence jumper has been bummed out since he was not allowed to try out for the Stevenson U football team, according to his father. This one got caught by the dogs.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...f28df0-5ac0-11e4-8264-deed989ae9a2_story.html

The first fence jumper can be on my flag football team anytime.

He sprinted past defenders in the open field and barreled over a butch babe linebacker for the Secret Service right at the goal line.

Tankfixr

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2009
    Harford County
    I think we need to invest in some bigger dogs.

Attachments

• Tibetan Mastiff Angry Video.jpg
      Tibetan Mastiff Angry Video.jpg
      51.1 KB · Views: 226

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Sounds like another one without a Green card. Years ago Cuba tried to dump thousands of its jailbirds on our shores, and now it's the rest of the 3d Worlders who have opened the flood gates and gotten rid of their dimwits and perverts.

That's our Kenyan President you're talking about!

krucam

Ultimate Member
    The latest White House fence jumper has been bummed out since he was not allowed to try out for the Stevenson U football team, according to his father. This one got caught by the dogs.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...f28df0-5ac0-11e4-8264-deed989ae9a2_story.html

Just wondering why the WashPo thought it necessary to provide a picture and address of the house is that he lives in....assuming it is his parents. Yeah, a little google-fu can dig that info up, but it sure seems unnecessary to me to do that.

/rant

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    Was pescribed medication and not taking it and his custodians (parents) knew he wasnt . They should be brought up on charges.

Hard for a 50 something parent to make an 18 year old, athletic son take a pill. Not saying things couldn't have been done prior, but 18 is an adult.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rifleman

Latest threads

Top Bottom