Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83

Attachments

• roster 2.jpg
      roster 2.jpg
      45.5 KB · Views: 1,322

Weezulguy

Sep 9, 2013
    What kind of crackhead designed these databases? I have no idea what I'm looking at, nothing is searchable or able to have a filter applied... I just moved to Maryland in the past year and am trying to paw my way through all of the horsecrap to even try to purchase a handgun, two of the local guys I've already contacted have blown me off because I don't think they even know what they're supposed to be doing... I simply want to know if I can buy either a Ruger or Springfield 1911 in this state, is it that damn hard? What link is the correct one, and how up to date is it?

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    What kind of crackhead designed these databases? I have no idea what I'm looking at, nothing is searchable or able to have a filter applied... I just moved to Maryland in the past year and am trying to paw my way through all of the horsecrap to even try to purchase a handgun, two of the local guys I've already contacted have blown me off because I don't think they even know what they're supposed to be doing... I simply want to know if I can buy either a Ruger or Springfield 1911 in this state, is it that damn hard? What link is the correct one, and how up to date is it?

Calm down. Search is here, http://www.mdsp.org/Organization/SupportServicesBureau/LicensingDivision/HandgunRoster.aspx. Search works by typing in the search word(s) and using your mouse to click "Search". Pressing "Enter" does not work.

I don't even SEE Ruger on the list!

There is no gun company named Ruger. It is Sturm, Ruger & Company, shown as Sturm Ruger in the MSP list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom