• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CrabbyMcNab

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2009
    Thank goodness the problem was resolved. I thought I had gotten a virus.

Thanks for the quick response.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Boss, we've got the helos up, if you'll tell us where to send them we can get this wrapped up.

zombiehunter

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2008
    lol, they just screwed with 12000 heavily armed people...not the brightest thing I've seen. Then again in the last 3 days I've seen a patient "wash" his shorts in the bathroom sink because he dumped his urinal all over them and then "dry" them on the radiator (ended about as well as you are thinking) and then the same patient sprayed air freshener in his eyes because he thought it was visine.

scrovak

Back in the "Free" State
    May 2, 2011
    ........ what kind of dumbass hacks a forum for the self-pronounced most armed people in the area? Let alone one where people of so many highly-skilled backgrounds come together? Don, were you able get a source on the attack?

Hdgmedic

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 14, 2011
    ........ what kind of dumbass hacks a forum for the self-pronounced most armed people in the area? Let alone one where people of so many highly-skilled backgrounds come together? Don, were you able get a source on the attack?

We are Anonymous.....

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    your time is a bit off. i couldn't get in between 5am and 8:30 - didn't try again until just now. glad things are back up and running, though. :)

Interesting.

I was on from 5-7-am and it was fine. Got to school at 0745 and it was down. Back online by 0830.

scrovak

Back in the "Free" State
    May 2, 2011
    We are Anonymous.....

But they usually have some sort of endgame. I've been tolerant and reasonably Anon-friendly in the past, because of some of the reasoning behind some of their attacks, but if that's true, it's war.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    The trouble with internet attacks is that it's virtually impossible to find out who's doing it - let alone prove beyond a reasonable doubt. Best you can do is keep a close eye on things, plug all known security holes, use real passwords (not "password" or your wife's birthday) and block suspect IP addresses.

nerd

nerdy mcnerderson
    Interesting.

I was on from 5-7-am and it was fine. Got to school at 0745 and it was down. Back online by 0830.

very weird. i tried in three different browsers and on two separate machines (for full troubleshooting), and i got the same issue - it appeared the DNS server went down, so i flushed a few times on both boxes to no avail. figured y'all took the site down for maintenance, then the redirect (and hacking) was apparent at about 8:26.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom