• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!
    NJ just sucks. I don't go there anymore. Willl not go there ever again if I can avoid it.

Just for the record. I would vote Hillary over CC any and every day of the week.. Not that that would happen to be the choice.

Last edited:

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    http://scholar.google.com/scholar_c...="permit+to+carry"&hl=en&scisbd=2&as_sdt=6,49

Another CCWer who thinks NJ honors his permit is stopped and the prosecutor denies PTI (like the Shaneen Allen case). The PTI is designed for first time offenders to avoid jail time, yet NJ prosecutors seem to be hell bent on nailing law abiding citizens who are ignorant.

Read a bunch of the court record ... would have been a lot easier if he had not tried to lie his way out of it.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    You know how far it's gone there when you have the state attorney general announce an official program to investigate and prosecute high school football incidents of trash talking. For all of their love and peace talk leftists sure do love to bring the power of the state to drop heavily on anyone they don't like. I've never seen anything so like a police state in the US. A lot of good people like Ryan up there though, trying to make it better there despite everything, just like us.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    NJ just sucks. I don't go there anymore. Willl not go there ever again if I can avoid it.

Just for the record. I would vote Hillary over CC any and every day of the week.. Not that that would happen to be the choice.

When the perfect becomes the enemy of the good the result is bad.

CC did not make NJ what it is...not even close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom