• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    That is a real good price. Wonder what shipping is. I think I paid around 360shipped for mine.

Jan 14, 2008
    PSA shipped me pink camo M&P 15-22 that was on sale for $300, the shipping was $17, their compliance dept did email and state in order to proceed they would have to ship without a mag, shipped to a MD ffl, I picked it up this past weekend and my daughters are happy.

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    Well that's a given, but not a fair comparison bc everyone is going to use a different ffl with different transfer fees. For mine the transfer fee was $15.

True this. I think what I was doing, was rationalizing the $339 price, considering shipping and transfer.

So assume $25 shipping, and lets go low ball, because I get the same rate, $15. Now realistically, its almost a $400 dollar rifle, minus the mags.

This is a "drive by" opportunity. If you are up in PA, like I may be for a field hockey tourney, it would be a good pick up at Trop. $360 after tax and you get the regular capacity mags. I would say in that case it is worth it.

lsw

לא לדרוך עליי
    Sep 2, 2013
    True this. I think what I was doing, was rationalizing the $339 price, considering shipping and transfer.

So assume $25 shipping, and lets go low ball, because I get the same rate, $15. Now realistically, its almost a $400 dollar rifle, minus the mags.

This is a "drive by" opportunity. If you are up in PA, like I may be for a field hockey tourney, it would be a good pick up at Trop. $360 after tax and you get the regular capacity mags. I would say in that case it is worth it.

That was my thought when I posted it originally.

WASKIS

Mar 6, 2015
    Charm City
    New to the forum, so I apologize as I'm sure there is already a thread on this topic...but where do you get a $15 transfer? I was literally looking at this 22 this morning but was debating on ordering it because the cheapest transfer fee I've found is $75.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    New to the forum, so I apologize as I'm sure there is already a thread on this topic...but where do you get a $15 transfer? I was literally looking at this 22 this morning but was debating on ordering it because the cheapest transfer fee I've found is $75.

Bollinger gunsmithing http://www.bollingergunsmithing.com/

there are some places closer to Bmore that have $40-$50 transfer fees for long guns.

WASKIS

Mar 6, 2015
    Charm City
    Ok thanks, I'll have to check around some more then, I thought that $75 was way high. Wish Bollinger was a little closer, the price in gas wouldn't make it worth it.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Ok thanks, I'll have to check around some more then, I thought that $75 was way high. Wish Bollinger was a little closer, the price in gas wouldn't make it worth it.

It's a bit for for me as well. No tolls, enjoyable drive, cost me about $15 in gas. Its more time than anything.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    There are several very nice gun shops all within about five minutes of one another up there in Elizabethtown. You have Trop as mentioned, also Lanco Tactical in town, and just a few minutes away in Mount Joy you have Kinsey's. All three tend to have good prices. I love picking through the used long guns at Kinsey's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom