• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    These NiB BCGs have sold out at this time

^^^Link-These are in stock and ready to ship NOW!

MD Shooters Forum Members ONLY-Limit 2 per customer.

Must have 50+ posts & be a MD Resident.

Customer will be subject to a 50% restocking fee if customer does not meet requirements set forth or attempts to bypass quantity limits!

Specs:
    Upgraded Nickel Boron coated parts improve lubricity & make cleaning easier!
    Individually MPI Tested & Stamped Bolts
    Bolt: 9310-Case hardened, Shot Peened, MPI tested, & Coated with Nickel Boron**
    Gas Rings: Upgraded McFarland Gas Rings-Stops Gas Leaks & Improves Performance ($3.95 Value)
    Carrier: 8620 Tool Steel-(M16 full shroud)-Heat Treated & Coated with Nickel Boron**
    Gas Key: Grade 8 Hardened Fasteners, Permatex No. 3 sealed, Torqued to 60 in lbs, Mil-Spec Staked, and Coated with Nickel Boron
    Cam Pin: 4340 Steel-Heat Treated & Coated with Nickel Boron
    Extractor:Tool steel S7-Heat Treated to 48-53 Rockwell C & Coated with Nickel Boron
    Firing Pin Retention: Upgraded KNS Perma Pin instead of cotter pin ($7.50 value)
    Extractor Spring:Upgraded Chrome Silicon. Black Buffer & O-Ring* for Enhanced Reliability.
    *O-ring is not installed, but is included in packaging

Please respect the deal. Do not buy the product to flip it.

We have allocated a good portion of our inventory to be available at a discounted price solely for MD Shooters Forum members. We will release the other NiB BCG's from this batch at the non-discounted price to customers in all 50 states within a week or so. We are staggering the releases to ensure we don't get too heavily bombarded with orders all at the same time.

At this time we do not know if/when our next batch of house-branded NiB BCG's will arrive. We are looking at moving our inventory BACK into the phosphate BCG product codes to keep things moving as quick as possible. We had some unexpected delays in the NiB process and additional ship times to and from machine shops and contractors. By moving to phosphate BCG's this may help alleviate 2-4 weeks of delay in our supply chains. Future batches will NOT have the McFarland Gas Rings or KNS Perma Pins.

Please do not quote our original post please so we can update it later.

Last edited:

Donkey

Aug 10, 2011
    Sharpsburg
    Killing me with the 50 post thing! I just order from you last week too and your in the state where grandparents and mom where born. One exception for someone who don't post much?

Rickysharon

Apr 23, 2013
    Killing me with the 50 post thing! I just order from you last week too and your in the state where grandparents and mom where born. One exception for someone who don't post much?
    I know what u mean i would even pay full price.

nyrescue

May 1, 2013
    Ahhh, I cant seem to get my hands on very much :( With all the seekins parts out of stock and no quality BCG's available I am hurting real bad. Hope to get this soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom