• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    This is for discussion and possible planning purposes.

6776 Reisterstown Road (South tower entrance) Central Hiring Unit Conference Room (first floor) Baltimore, Md., 21215

Map of the HPRB Meeting Site can be found here...(unless the Board votes to change it)

http://www.mdshooters.com/showpost.php?p=3904214&postcount=50

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Maybe this time a downpour and crazy winds won't deny me from getting some Panda Express, lol.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    I already have a previous meeting, so I won't be there, but I look forward to the reports.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    On my calendar.

Observe and learn. Reread Sun Tzu.

See y'all there.

EDITS:

If anyone would like to submit a PIA records request, the procedures are here
    http://www.dpscs.state.md.us/publicinfo/pia.shtml

And this may be also helpful to know:
    Can I have access to all DPSCS records?

The PIA provides for access to most Department records. Certain records are privileged by law or exempt from disclosure and must be withheld. Examples include, but are not limited to, records containing attorney-client advice and attorney work product, inmate case records under certain circumstances, medical records, personnel records or financial information.
    Other records may be withheld. Examples include, but are not limited to, investigatory records and inter- and intra-agency memoranda and letters. If a requester is denied access to any DPSCS records, he or she will be notified as to the specific statutory provisions for each exemption and for challenging the denial procedures.

The requester also will be notified if files have been lost or destroyed in accordance with DPSCS filing and retention schedules.

mxrider

Former MSI Treasurer
    Aug 20, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    It's doubtful that I will make it on the 4th as I will be attending the Anne Arundel County Central Committee meeting on the 5th and there are so few "spare" days available.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    I'm unable to make this one, fellas.

Family is in town and as much as I love spending time with you all, I love them a bit more.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Even the HPRB does't know the agenda until they show up.

Yup. There are these quaint new concepts called "Preparation" and "Reflection" that seem to be ungrasped at this time by their administration/handlers. Possibly the next step to address after the superseded legal precedent thingy?

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Hey guys, remember when the board members showed up and held a meeting about not being able to have a meeting because they couldn't hold a meeting in the place they were meeting?

Good times.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Even the HPRB does't know the agenda until they show up.

Serious? So if someone calls for an agenda, they tell you there is none? This is not SOP for committee or board meetings I'm familiar with. I hope the date for Realtor® v Maryland II, gets posted here. That will be worth seeing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom