• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Feb 7, 2014
    More amazing is that it was published in Forbes.
    Given the current backlash against police pointing M-16's at civilians, I think on a subconscious level it helps our cause.

Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    It is a great article and if you keep scrolling down Frank has an additional 3 articles that are excellent. I may even buy his book.

Here is the link to the additional articles.
    First is about smart guns, next about the black market for guns and last is about Beretta and other manufacturers around the country moving to free(r) states.
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/frankmi...chnology-that-could-prevent-another-ferguson/

abean4187

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    Sad thing is, I really doubt the 4th will go against the SB281 ruling despite that it is severely flawed.

Mr Bear

Ultimate Member
    Jan 17, 2013
    Maryland
    Excellent read. It's good to know that someone understands the truth in the stats & the law even if Judge Blake doesn't. She makes my head hurt.

highwayheat

highwayheat
    Jun 13, 2012
    Ceciltucky
    Nice smack-down to Judge Blake and her poor judgment.

I can only hope SCOTUS will rule correctly when the time comes.

Hopefully this will happen. The more I read about the 9th Circuit giving favorable rulings on a right guaranteed under the U.S. Constitution, the more I just think what in the world is the 4th Circuit becoming. Historically, until recent times, the 9th has been the the circuit that has always given off the wall rulings. The 4th once was a circuit that gave rulings based on facts and logic. Just another dirty game of politics. There was probably a good chance Judge Blake was given a slight nudge by someone in Washington and told her ruling would be what she ultimately made public.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom