• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • woodrow76

May 27, 2011
    Cecil-tucky
    I have a 10/22 that I converted over to look like a M1 carbine. Got a stock and sling kit from Sarco and then ordered West One 10/22 M1 replica sights to complete the look from Bud's. Got home from work today and opened the package, instead of sights I got a sling and oiler. I called Bud's and after almost 10 minutes until I was able to speak to a live person, they advised me to send the item back include how much it would cost for shipping and then they would send the correct item. This is my first time dealing with Bud's, although the experience didn't completely sour me, I'm not so sure I'd order again from them, at least right away.

TapRackBang

Cheaper Than Diamonds
    Jan 14, 2012
    Bel Air
    You have to explain to them it's their mistake and they will be covering shipping both ways. Most shops will do that once you point out it's their mistake. Palmetto just did that for me when they shipped me bullets instead of rounds.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    You have to explain to them it's their mistake and they will be covering shipping both ways. Most shops will do that once you point out it's their mistake. Palmetto just did that for me when they shipped me bullets instead of rounds.

Hi-point did the same thing to me when they sent me magazines instead of banana clips. :lol2:

Don't worry op people make mistakes it happens, would you stop going to a great restaurant if the waitress brought you tea instead of water?

Don't sweat the small stuff.

woodrow76

May 27, 2011
    Cecil-tucky
    Yeah that is true, I'm just impatient wanted to get the sights, install them and take out the rifle to play. Just have to wait a little bit longer. I think the thing that bothered me most was spending about 10 minutes getting though the automated system to talk to a live person. On the plus side the order was shipped and arrived pretty quick, even though it was the wrong item.

Ppat

Jun 2, 2012
    I have heard horror stories people have with buds... I have used them to purchase a firearm twice... Overall ive purchased from them about a dozen times and never had an issue... Thats a pretty bad mix up though, sorry. Hope everything works out and they make it right for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom