• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pecormd

Mar 8, 2013
    When I heard this I wondered if this could be a valid reason for a concealed carry license? What do you think would this be a valid reason?

Jimbo

Mar 5, 2015
    Let me know if it works. Cause ill be right behind you in line. I have a CT concealed permit, too bad its not honored in MD. I just really cant understand how military folks can transfer every three years and have to abide by different laws in each state when it comes to firearms. Are we supposed to just sell our firearms that are illegal before moving into that state, find someone to hold on to them for us (least likely), or just never take them out of the house;)
    CT Laws got strict for the civilian population but for military members and certain others its all good. I wish MD can follow suit.

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    When I heard this I wondered if this could be a valid reason for a concealed carry license? What do you think would this be a valid reason?

That ain't happening BUT Id welcome their attempt.

Arnold-Horshack.jpg

breimer273

Jul 25, 2013
    SOMD
    The answer would be: Denied, applicant already has permission to have weapon for defense in their home. Threat does not extend beyond applicant's residence.

And being the good little terrorists they are, they always follow the geneva conventions and they only attack military members in their homes!

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010

Sorry, but you're in Maryland.....any attempt would be a waste of money.

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code

Not in MD...any other state we have terrorist hunting season...open year round, no bag limit, spotlighting welcome:innocent0:)

Something big would have to happen for MD gov to open their eyes. Terrorists can attack at anytime anywhere.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Dear Lord, please send one of these clowns to my house.

Bring it!

this is another example of why so many of us have said repeatedly that 'this' is an incremental fight to take our rights back. Most any small improvement for any in the cause should be rejoiced as a win for all. The more law abiding citizens that are able to become legally armed makes us all safer in the grand scheme of things.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Those servicemen threatened should receive special training and be issued a carry weapon immediately. If a federal law enforcement officer receives a credible threat, a team goes to his house to analyze and recommend security procedures. We should do the same for these guys.
    Also, we should go find those who made the threats and kill them first.

andrewtac

Feb 18, 2013
    I guess if you were one of the 100 people on the list, then that would be a documented threat on your life...

I was wondering the same. While I have not seen the list, nor received a call saying I'm on it; so I am likely not. However, there where specific cities mentioned. One was where I am at, any idea if this would work? Is there someone I could asks without spending the $75?

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Not in MD...any other state we have terrorist hunting season...open year round, no bag limit, spotlighting welcome:innocent0:)

Something big would have to happen for MD gov to open their eyes. Terrorists can attack at anytime anywhere.

Judging by the past, if something BIG happened the MSP would be coming for our guns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom