• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • deMontjoie

Ultimate Member
    Oct 25, 2010
    Hollywood, MD
    Combined Rifle & Pistol Matches using 22LR firearms.

We host matches at Sanner's Lake Sportsmen's Club on the third Sunday of each month. Safety-briefing is at 0900. Matches are open to the public -- show-up between 0800 - 0900.

The rules are attached. Our only exception is that we DO allow "hi-cap" mags.

Loaner guns are available.

Prizes include Beretta NEOS pistols that are raffled-off among the participants.

Match-director is John Mountjoy, mountjoyjw@yahoo.com. Feel free to post any questions on this thread.

John

P.S. If you ammo-shelf is bone-dry and you cannot find 22LR anywhere else, we hope:fingerscrossed: to have Federal Target Ammo for sale at our cost (~$32 / 350 rnd "brick"). But please don't buy from us just to preserve your "hoard" -- that is un-cool:sad20:. JWM

Attachments

• Ruger Rimfire Steel Rules.pdf
      197.1 KB · Views: 399

deMontjoie

Ultimate Member
    Oct 25, 2010
    Hollywood, MD
    Fathers-Day -- Dads shoot for free!

Next match is this Sunday, 16 June, on Father's Day.

As this is Father's Day, all fathers will shoot for free.

Normal match-fees are attached.

Attachments

• SLSC Rimfire Steel Match Fees.pdf
      269.8 KB · Views: 260

BlueCrabMafia

Sep 7, 2012
    Lexington Park, MD
    P.S. If you ammo-shelf is bone-dry and you cannot find 22LR anywhere else, we hope:fingerscrossed: to have Federal Target Ammo for sale at our cost (~$32 / 350 rnd "brick")

You can put me down for one of those bricks. Counted my .22LR ammo last night and I think I barely have enough to shoot the match. :sad20: You can also put me down to RSO/setup for the match.

Polecat

R.I.P.
    Feb 4, 2008
    Southern Maryland
    I will be there and help as an RSO. Are the pits draining? Yesterday the middle IDPA pit was entirely under water and much more rain called for tomorrow. :sad20:

deMontjoie

Ultimate Member
    Oct 25, 2010
    Hollywood, MD
    deMontjoie said:
    P.S. If you ammo-shelf is bone-dry and you cannot find 22LR anywhere else, we hope to have Federal Target Ammo for sale at our cost (~$32 / 350 rnd "brick"). But please don't buy from us just to preserve your "hoard" -- that is un-cool. JWM

Well, the Federal Target ammo did not make it yet:sad20:, but we should have a very few bricks of other stuff for sale.

deMontjoie

Ultimate Member
    Oct 25, 2010
    Hollywood, MD
    Match Report for Today's Event

The match report is attached herein.

Note that next month's match is planned for Sunday, 21 July, from 0900 - 1400. Please see the club's website at sannerslake.org for the club's event-calendar.

An important note for guests: Due to range-security concerns, the SLSC gate will no longer be locked-open and unattended during the full duration of the match. Instead, the gate will be open and manned from 0815 - 0855 for arriving guests and then again for another ~30-45 minutes immediately after the end of the match (including clean-up & tear-down).

An important note for all: The safety-briefing will begin promptly at 0900. Folks who are not present for the safety-briefing will be unable to shoot at that date's match. They will be welcome to observe the match.

Attachments

• SLSC Rimfire Steel Match Report for 16 June 2013.pdf
      293.6 KB · Views: 189
    Last edited:

deMontjoie

Ultimate Member
    Oct 25, 2010
    Hollywood, MD
    Stages for this Sunday's Match

All --

Here are the planned stages for Sunday (see attached).

As usual, we will have several loaner guns available for new-shooters.

Also, we hope to have a small amount of 22LR for sale at the match -- but we're not making a profit on this and will not likely be able to sell full-bricks.

Please note that we anticipate having several disabled shooters joining us at this event, so please be patient with us.

V/R,

John

Attachments

• Sanner's Lake Ruger Rimfire Steel Stages for 21 JUL 2013.pdf
      978.2 KB · Views: 167

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater