• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ProShooter

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2008
    Richmond, Va
    Its been a few months, so I figured that it was about time to make these available again for anyone interested....

As an NRA recruiter, I can offer special discounted memberships. If anyone is interested in these discounts, send me a pm with your address. I'll mail the application form to you and then you can mail it back to me when completed.

The discounts are:

One year - $25 instead of $35
    Three years - $70 instead of $85
    Five years - $100 instead of $125
    Life - $750 instead of $1000 (You can also do the "easy pay life membership" which is $25 per quarter until $750 is paid off.)
    Disabled Vet / Distinguished Life (age 65+) - $375 instead of $1000
    Junior memberships (age 18 and under) are available for $15
    Associate memberships (no magazine subscription) are available for $10

If you are interested, shoot me a pm here or an email to training@proactiveshooters.com and I'll drop the application in the mail to you. If you know that you just want the One year membership for $25, I can send you the application form or you can join online via our NRA recruiter webpage - https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/signup.asp?campaignid=XP019625. Please only use the webpage for the one year memberships as the webpage doesn't list the discounts for longer memberships. Those must be done via the application form that we send out.

Thanks!
    Jim Reynolds

501st

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2011
    If I'm not mistaken, a lifetime NRA member can sponsor new lifetime members for $350. But it doesn't hurt to donate more as we need the NRA lawyers and lobbyists now more than ever.

NRA membership funds cannot be used for those sorts of activities.

Only direct contributions to the NRA ILA count for that.

ProShooter

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2008
    Richmond, Va
    The discounts are still available. Just send me a pm with your name and address and I'll send the application to you. I'll even pay the return postage back.

Jim

fightinbluhen51

"Quack Pot Call Honker"
    Oct 31, 2008
    The discounts are still available. Just send me a pm with your name and address and I'll send the application to you. I'll even pay the return postage back.

Jim
    There is a link floating around with an upgrade to a life time membership for $300 flat w/ no sponsorship requirement.

Not trying to step on your toes Pro, just trying to help folks know what is out there.

I myself, have not yet taken advantage of this. Have been contemplating if I should or not. Maybe next paycheck.

bigdaddycoolfm

Mar 24, 2014
    I recently joined and was wondering about membership packets? do they send something with the member card? I purchased an additional magazine via Electronic format and have seen nothing.. I did get my Bullet Pen though and was shocked that it was "made in china"

where can i check on these things?

moojersey

Sic Semper Tyrannis
    Sep 7, 2013
    Cecil County
    I recently joined and was wondering about membership packets? do they send something with the member card? I purchased an additional magazine via Electronic format and have seen nothing.. I did get my Bullet Pen though and was shocked that it was "made in china"

where can i check on these things?

I just called yesterday. Your new member packet takes 6-8 weeks. They're a little behind with printing. I'm a new member myself and was wondering the same thing. Yes you'll get a card. You can get your member ID by calling if you need it. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ProShooter

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2008
    Richmond, Va
    Discounts are still available! Thank you to everyone for the recent inquiries.

The discounts are:

One year - $25 instead of $35

Three years - $70 instead of $85

Five years - $100 instead of $125

Life - $750 instead of $1000 (You can also do the "easy pay life membership" which is $25 per quarter until $750 is paid off.)

Disabled Vet / Distinguished Life (age 65+) - $375 instead of $1000 (easy pay option available also)

Junior memberships (age 18 and under) are available for $15

Associate memberships (no magazine subscription) are available for $10

PM for applications.

Jim

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads