• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • abevet101

Nov 22, 2013
    Lusby, MD
    The website is down right now and I was wondering how long the wait list is currently and how much the dues are per year?

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    The first year is the big one, but after that the dues are more reasonable.

Off the top of my head I don't recall the numbers, but it's a nice facility to shoot at and the majority of members I've met and shot with are good people.

abevet101

Nov 22, 2013
    Lusby, MD
    Thanks. I went to Fred's in Waldorf and really didn't like shooting at an indoor range. Plus I hear there are shooting competitions at Sanner's Lake which interests me. And being in a group would be nice to meet new people.

Oct 21, 2008
    St Mary's
    Membership renewals are done in August. If you put in an app right now, you can probably expect a wait until 2015.
    Competition is open to the public.

deMontjoie

Ultimate Member
    Oct 25, 2010
    Hollywood, MD
    The website is down right now and I was wondering how long the wait list is currently and how much the dues are per year?

The wait-list at Sanner's is admittedly looong, but it is not getting any shorter. The application is attached and only takes a stamp to submit. Your place on the waiting-list will be determined by the postmark date of your submission.

Annual dues are currently $180. First-year membership requires a $250 one-time initiation fee.

The Club's website is currently being redesigned and sannerslake.org currently only shows the Club's calendar of events. We recommend that all potential applicants drop-by the Club for one of our many events (nearly all are open to the public).

Also attached is a flyer giving an overview of Sanner's Lake. PM me if you have any further questions.

Attachments

• SLSC Membership Application Form Rev6.pdf
      182.7 KB · Views: 95
    • Welcome to SLSC - Club Overview Tri-Fold Flyer.pdf
      568.3 KB · Views: 92

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07