• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • razorV23

TK421
    Dec 18, 2008
    Annapolis
    I like this set up. Could prob add a folding mechanism to it also.
    08CA8F70-64BE-42DE-862B-38B9F0D5FC6E-13312-000013810960B448_zps19160f57.jpg

Pastryslayer

Feb 4, 2014
    I considered that, but I have an eotech and buis set already. And low pro sights won't clear the base of the eotech.

Pastryslayer

Feb 4, 2014
    Try searching for "HK style" or "HK 416" sights. I know Samson makes a set. Or you can get HK takeoffs.

Searching "low profile" usually just gets you sights that are close to the rail when folded down.

Pastryslayer

Feb 4, 2014
    Ah. I had emailed them about a direct purchase before I found this group buy. She quotes me 4 weeks. No worries. Can't be worse than the arfcom LWRC group buy. 6 months turned onto 14. Brutal.

Pastryslayer

Feb 4, 2014
    Much to my surprise we just got the SBR bill passed! We can submit form 1s starting June 11th or so. Guess I won't need that barrel shroud for my 12.5" after all. Wish I knew how to make the dancing banana emoticon...

Pastryslayer

Feb 4, 2014
    Sorry, I thought I brought that up before, but it was by IM with Razor.

WA has some odd rules. Up till now we could have AOWs and suppressors, but no sbr/sbs. Still no SBS. That comes next.

The bill passing was a surprise. It got blocked in the House by a lib dem that wouldn't let it out of committee. The Speaker pulled it to the floor for a vote anyway after an email saturation campaign. In the entire legislature all senators and all but three reps voted yes. And the rep that stuffed it in committee voted for it in the end.

I've been reading about your (MDs) laws and I gotta say, they suck. I feel for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom