• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ELEMENT94

Wild eyed pistol waver.
    Sep 23, 2007
    "Are you looking into buying an assault weapon for protection after a devastating natural disaster (or the coming Zombie Apocalypse) plunges society into deadly anarchy? You’ve got it all wrong, Vice President Joe Biden said Thursday: Get yourself a shotgun.
    Biden, doing a Google+ “hangout” to promote President Barack Obama’s proposals for battling gun violence, had been asked whether a new assault weapons ban might infringe on the Second Amendment rights of those who want one “as a last line of defense” to fend off looters after “some terrible natural disaster.”
    “Guess what? A shotgun will keep you a lot safer, a double-barreled shotgun, than the assault weapon in somebody’s hands [who] doesn’t know how to use it, even one who does know how to use it,” the outspoken vice president, a shotgun owner himself, replied. “It’s harder to use an assault weapon to hit something than it is a shotgun. You want to keep people away in an earthquake? Buy some shotgun shells.”

WTF

Markp

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2008
    Let smokin' joe know that I took his advice...

I got a SAIGA 12

Attachments

• DSCN1179.jpg
      DSCN1179.jpg
      61.5 KB · Views: 564

Elynchjr23

Jan 7, 2013
    Better tell our armed forces overseas o send their assault rifles home and get some double barrels. Get that machine gun off of the Abrams tanks and mount up a nice double barrel on there also!

ChannelCat

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    A shotgun is a good choice for home defense in a densely populated suburban area, such as where I live. I employ a Remington 870 with extended magazine and laser sight, and I pray to God that I never have to use it for its intended purpose.

However, one should not be restricted in their self defense choices, and I would certainly want one of those evil assault weapons in a SHTF scenario, or even in a "Hurricane Katrina" like scenario where there is widespread looting after a natural diaster,

Storm40

Ultimate Member
    Apr 13, 2009
    Harford County
    “It’s harder to use an assault weapon to hit something than it is a shotgun. You want to keep people away in an earthquake? Buy some shotgun shells.”

so, then, we should outlaw shotguns and allow "Assault Weapons." If they're harder to hit something with an "Assault Weapon" then we want them "on the street." Shorty can't hit nuttin', nuttin' gonna die. Having easy to use multi-projectile automatic death tubes is surely a greater threat to humanity!

browning guy

SCRUFFY NERF HERDER
    Dec 10, 2009
    Essex
    Yea uncle joe,

A double barrel shot gun. Not a pump or a semiauto. Yes a double barrel like the only ones people are allowed to own in Europe. Yes in the perfect world you want only the selected people will have them and we will be a safe, happy, gutless utopia!

F*ck u you collectivest stooge:sad20:

oupa

Apr 6, 2011
    Every time I hear this idiot's name I picture that video clip of him at the 2010 world cup matches, obviously drunk and blowing his vuvuzela right at the back of Bishop TuTu's head causing him to grab his ears and recoil from the deafening sound. :sad20:

What a dolt.

Elynchjr23

Jan 7, 2013
    I love how he talks about if the shooters have less bullets in a mag that they will have to stop shooting to reload and that could have saved 1 child. Well lets flip it around, what if your the one defending yourself and you are out and have to reload because you only had 10 rounds. The criminal who is gonna break the laws no matter what has a mag with 15 or more rounds, well you just got shot because you were limited to a smaller capacity mag. It's such a joke and it makes me sick. I can feel my blood pressure rising like crazy every time I rear or watch something like this.

AV8OR

Jan 22, 2010
    Im pretty sure that video helps our position. He comes across as really uninformed on the issues. He even acknowledges that it takes no time to change a magazine and the shooter had 20rd magazines. Sportsman my ass.

Gyokusai

Jan 11, 2013
    Annapolis
    I love how he talks about if the shooters have less bullets in a mag that they will have to stop shooting to reload and that could have saved 1 child. Well lets flip it around, what if your the one defending yourself and you are out and have to reload because you only had 10 rounds. The criminal who is gonna break the laws no matter what has a mag with 15 or more rounds, well you just got shot because you were limited to a smaller capacity mag. It's such a joke and it makes me sick. I can feel my blood pressure rising like crazy every time I rear or watch something like this.

I like that approach on this point... we are being denied our right to self defense. Of course the criminals aren't going to follow the laws, so they're enabling us to get outgunned by them quite easily with all these proposed legislations.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Yea uncle joe,

A double barrel shot gun. Not a pump or a semiauto. Yes a double barrel like the only ones people are allowed to own in England. Yes in the perfect world you want only the selected people will have them and we will be a safe, happy, gutless utopia!

F*ck u you collectivest stooge:sad20:

FTFY, and definitely agree.

I hope everyone that voted for a certain someone in November are happy now. Once your 2A right's have been eliminated, you can bet your ass more of your right's are to follow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom