• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yoboney

Sep 2, 2008
    Please explain what you mean by "non-hyphenated".

Feeble minds need enlightenment.

A real American. :D Dan Bongino is from New York and is a "carpetbagger" as well as not being "American". He is "hyphenared" and he did not get my vote but he may win because the "wingnuts" watch "wingnut tv". :lol2:

But I hope you do vote for your "candidate".

GoGoGadget

Deplorable Member
    Mar 10, 2011
    A.A.Co. and Carteret Co. NC
    I kind like this guy Robert Broadus too. Don't know much about him other than he has mostly Libertarian views.

I emailed him last week asking about his 2A position. This is what he wrote back an hour later:

"Hello Mr. Gadget,

Thank you for visiting my website and taking the time to contact me. I appreciate the we have many views in common. My viewpoints spring from the Constitution, Declaration of Independence, and the clear intent of the founding fathers, which is liberty. Without Liberty, we are no longer the united States of America.

My view on the 2nd Amendment is that it confers an individual right to keep & bear arms, as has been upheld by the Supreme Court. I believe that the purpose of such Amendment is so that we can protect ourselves against a tyrannical government, so that right must be firmly upheld & asserted. "

http://www.justiceandliberty.us/

http://www.aolnews.com/2010/10/07/10-questions-for-robert-broadus/

Yoboney

Sep 2, 2008
    Who's your candidate?

I voted for "Kimble" because he is an NRA instructor, non-hyphenated American,
    who is from Maryland. The Bongino campaign is really a Murphy/Bongino campaign and the so called "volunteers" are from Murphy's bid for Governor. Kimble supported Bobby Ehrlich and is his friend and I supported Ehrlich too. I don't think that any of the candidates have enough money at this point to worry about that issue. With Kimble going against "fracking" he will be able to bring in actors from Hollywood to support him and to be quite honest. I never heard of Bongino 'til I was on this forum because I don't watch "wingnut tv". :lol2:Bongino has an interesting story but I would trust him more if he was not affiliated with Murphy I think turnout will be low and Bongino may win just because of the "Murphy support". I am also not a Tea Party person.

Second Amendment

Ultimate Member
    May 11, 2011
    I voted for "Kimble" because he is an NRA instructor, non-hyphenated American,
    who is from Maryland. The Bongino campaign is really a Murphy/Bongino campaign and the so called "volunteers" are from Murphy's bid for Governor. Kimble supported Bobby Ehrlich and is his friend and I supported Ehrlich too. I don't think that any of the candidates have enough money at this point to worry about that issue. With Kimble going against "fracking" he will be able to bring in actors from Hollywood to support him and to be quite honest. I never heard of Bongino 'til I was on this forum because I don't watch "wingnut tv". :lol2:Bongino has an interesting story but I would trust him more if he was not affiliated with Murphy I think turnout will be low and Bongino may win just because of the "Murphy support". I am also not a Tea Party person.

What is "wingnut tv"?

safecracker

Unrepentant Sinner
    Feb 26, 2009
    Call him a 'foreigner', 'hyphenated American', 'carpetbagger', or whatever immature ******** that reflects your ignorance and intolerance, but cast your vote for Dan Bongino this Tuesday!

http://www.bongino.com

Yoboney

Sep 2, 2008
    What is "wingnut tv"?

The talking heads on cable tv. :lol: I get tired of both sides on the cable shows. They are all full of crap. Have you seen the economy really being helped? I see the Dow over 13 thousand and so many people out of work..amazing. So I don't watch their shows and I feel better because of it.

Yoboney

Sep 2, 2008
    Call him a 'foreigner', 'hyphenated American', 'carpetbagger', or whatever immature ******** that reflects your ignorance and intolerance, but cast your vote for Dan Bongino this Tuesday!

http://www.bongino.com

I can't vote for hyphenated Americans, cops, or other unjustified Americans. :rolleyes: I don't deny that Bongino may win because the "sheeple" will follow along with the tv "heads". His story does not impress me. Now if he had bedded Pam Anderson and Miss Alba in a two hour period I may be impressed. :lol2:

GoGoGadget

Deplorable Member
    Mar 10, 2011
    A.A.Co. and Carteret Co. NC
    I went to the debate last night at Anne Arundel Community College.

In attendance were Bongino, Broadus, Douglas, Jones, Vaughn.

Of all, I was only impressed with Bongino and Broadus. I'd prefer the latter, but Bongino is the only one with any real organization and money...

Yoboney

Sep 2, 2008
    I went to the debate last night at Anne Arundel Community College.

In attendance were Bongino, Broadus, Douglas, Jones, Vaughn.

Of all, I was only impressed with Bongino and Broadus. I'd prefer the latter, but Bongino is the only one with any real organization and money...

Say it right. The Murphy Bongino team seems very well put together. It is Brian Murphy who had the organization and he is Bongino's manager.

How was the debate? Anything new or was it the same ole stuff these guys say?

Yoboney

Sep 2, 2008

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom