• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Not a trap. I know Jacqueline. She's been working hand in hand with MSI on a few things. I personally vouch for her.

THIS ^^^

She is MSI's new Treasurer. Nothing to worry about.

We have several changes to the lineup.

and THIS ^^^

Jacqueline is definitely a legitimate EM of MSI; that much I know from meeting her a few times and hearing her great ideas to help the cause.

This is first heard for me of this meeting.

58569.jpg

Who's not attending the 21 October MDShooters event!?! :)

and also THIS ^^^

BTW, I'm still workin' on the October 21st thing

Wow.. Congrats Jacq.. :) If anybody wondering.. She and mopar with sni (among other pro 2a)was tag teaming on the last fight in Annapolis til the last minute.

Yeah, that was alotta fun, 'specially when she called down Villario and put him in his place on his birfday.:lol2:

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    What caused my confusion was not knowing J and nothing under her MDS membership handle to identify her as anyone with MSI.

And then nothing on the MSI site.

glad for the info.

Jacqueline

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Mar 1, 2013
    Thank you all for your kind words. You all are too funny. Thank you all for vouching

Yeah, that was alotta fun, 'specially when she called down Villario and put him in his place on his birfday.:lol2:[/QUOTE]

Jacqueline is definitely a legitimate EM of MSI; that much I know from meeting her a few times and hearing her great ideas to help the cause.

Jacqueline has quite recently stepped up as Treasurer. it will be in our next update, along with some other changes. No drama...just adjustments... legit

Wow.. Congrats Jacq.. :) If anybody wondering.. She and mopar with sni (among other pro 2a)was tag teaming on the last fight in Annapolis til the last minute.

She's pretty when mad;);) but yes better to have her mad at other people.;)

Not a trap. I know Jacqueline. She's been working hand in hand with MSI on a few things. I personally vouch for her.

Thank you all for your kind words.

You all are too funny. Thank you all for vouching for me! xox

Mr H

Banana'd
    While most of you already know this, and keep the line clear, a reminder for the newer folks is probably in order.

Maryland Shooters and Maryland Shall Issue are not one and the same.

MDS has been very good to MSI in allowing us to come here as a community-building and communication tool, and we appreciate it deeply.

But, though many of us cross over between the two, it is important to remember the distinction.

Additional, focused discussion on MSI-specific issues can be had at https://marylandshallissue.com/forums

Of course, we also encourage anyone here to become a member and contribute to the fight at the ground level.

Last edited:

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    Wish I could make it but it conflicts with Monumental's montly meeting and Fall Picnic not to mention Women On Target Pistol Clinic.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    What is this?

This.
    Mark your calendars! I'm sending most of you personal invites via PM.

This is going to be the event:

Major MDShooters event on Tuesday, 21 October 2014 from 5-8pm at the new brewery in Laurel called "Jail Break".

The event will not be open to the general public; open to all MDShooters community and our friends (anyone we/you invite). We are essentially renting the entire brewery for the afternoon; the only catch is we have already guaranteed they will sell at least $1000 in beer. So to make sure that happens, you need to at least stop by and have a beer with us.

If you are willing to be a co-host/sponsor; you simply let me know, then start inviting your friends/family to the event. I'm simply asking that if you are willing to be a co-host/sponsor you try to get 6-10 folks to join you; and be willing to buy each of them a beer. That's it. I anticipate your cost as a sponsor will be between $50-100, depending on how much beer you buy for folks; you completely control how much beer you buy and whom you give a free beer too, it's that simple. We are working on the honor system here. All proceeds go to 'Jail Break', this is purely a MDShooters social event.

What's going to happen at the event?
    - lots of fellowship and generous people giving away free beer!
    - we plan to have a slideshow of images from MDShooters projected on the wall during the entire meet-up
    - 'karma' items donated to the event will be raffled off during the event (if you want to donate something, please let me know)
    - candidate Delegate Tim Walters (R) has accepted and will be attending; he's very pro-2A and a retired Navy EOD guy
    - working to have a demo table of some state-of-the-art military equipment for folks to check out; NVG's, newest body armor, etc.
    - you are welcomed to bring or order food; buying your buddies a pizza is highly encouraged.
    - everyone encouraged to wear some firearms/shooting related apparel, but obviously this is not an open holster rally or anything of the sort.

Any MDShooters member is absolutely welcome to attend and please help spread the word, invite other gun owners/shooters!

"Jail Break" is located 1 mile south of Rt 32 off of Route 1, here's the address: 9445 Washington Blvd N, Laurel, MD 20723 (443) 345-9699
    Disclaimer - No one under 21, drink responsibly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom