• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    Does anyone know if Jeffrey Pritzker is serious about this race?? I'm willing to support him (anything to defeat Frosh), but I'm not real impressed with what I've seen so far.

My questions to his campaign go unanswered. His website isn't impressive or designed to get support/donations. I can't find anyone that has signs, stickers, or anything advertising his name. Good grief. Feels like we are giving up without a fight. I've got a big field that I would let him put a large sign in... if only I could get in touch with someone.

:sad20:

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    The AG's race was decided a few weeks ago. Doesn't matter how much money the Republican spends. Short of Frosh getting caught with in bed with a farm animal (and honestly even then I truly believe he could still be elected in this state), he's our new AG.

:puke2:

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    The AG's race was decided a few weeks ago. Doesn't matter how much money the Republican spends. Short of Frosh getting caught with in bed with a farm animal (and honestly even then I truly believe he could still be elected in this state), he's our new AG.

Are you kidding? For liberals, this would be a resume enhancement. Zoophiles are the latest "misunderstood and oppressed victims of prejudice" to be welcomed into the left-wing "rainbow coalition".

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013

:puke2:

Wait a minute. Didn't they just legalize marrying farm animals in Maryland? Or was it just the domesticated ones?

If the Republican candidate wanted to run a race, he would have done something -- anything -- to get some attention by now. Nobody even knows who he is. Or that he's running.

abean4187

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    No amount of money will make Frosh lose this race. It’s been a done deal since the primary.

Mr H

Banana'd
    Maybe, but you can't win if you don't play the game.

IMO its really early yet. Nobody pays attention to much until Sept.

But the dirty little secret? If folks aren't active at the low levels between now and Labor Day, there will be nothing to draw on at that point.

The fact that Pritzker (and some others that will go unnamed at this point) are not communicating with potential supporters is concerning.

Mr H

Banana'd
    Yes it can. The public will not react the way we will.

Run on gun issues alone and you will lose. No too negative to early it may blow back....

I hope they are doing a lot of statigic thinking right now..

Where did I say "gun issues alone"? There is a lot more than that to use. I'd have thought you knew me better than that by now. I find being a single-issue voter to be of limited use.

If he is going to be AG, I want him to be untrusted by more than just usses.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Shouldn't an AG have some prosecutorial, or at least criminal law experience?

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    It's summer, and people from the entire DC area flock to the MD and DE beaches. There's almost no better way to get some name recognition and make a quick point than to rent billboard space on Rt. 50 on the Eastern Shore.

abean4187

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    Yes it can. The public will not react the way we will.

Run on gun issues alone and you will lose. No too negative to early it may blow back....

I hope they are doing a lot of statigic thinking right now..

This right here. Supporting gun control in MD is an absolute way win in a statewide election. If someone is going to be pro gun in this state they are going to have to be really good on other issues that liberals care about cause gun rights alone results in a big loss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom