• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    Where did I say "gun issues alone"? There is a lot more than that to use. I'd have thought you knew me better than that by now. I find being a single-issue voter to be of limited use.

If he is going to be AG, I want him to be untrusted by more than just usses.

That is best done by persons other than the apposing campaign...

It coujd be that thui is not a serious effort, or it could be that they are concerned about blow back if they go negative first..

Frankly their best bet is to let others attack Frosh while they stay aloof..

This may explain the slow start.. given the lackeys in the press and the need to avoid making the AG race to partisan( yes I am laughing too....but like it our not most people have no idea how corrupt and incestuous politics has become in MD,and many other states as well. Most folks will reject the truth out of hand because they can't handle it....

We have a very big challenge before us...

Last edited:

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Shouldn't an AG have some prosecutorial, or at least criminal law experience?

A direct challenge to his qualifications is the perfect line of attack. But then the R had better be unimpeachable in that regard.

A good debater can take him in a fair fight. So Frosh will never allow it as long as he has a lead..

Much thinking they must do. No easy race....

DubTap21

Jan 27, 2013
    Silver Spring
    And what will you do to prevent it. I do not love this state,but I am busting my ass. What will you do to prevent it?
    I'm proactive in my community, supporting 2A rights, active on Facebook by bringing these issues to the attention of others who may not be aware. I'm also an NRA life member and support NAGR. I also attended several rallies that took place in Annapolis last year regarding SB281.....as did many others on this forum. I'm sure there's more I can do and I strive to find those things.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    I'm proactive in my community, supporting 2A rights, active on Facebook by bringing these issues to the attention of others who may not be aware. I'm also an NRA life member and support NAGR. I also attended several rallies that took place in Annapolis last year regarding SB28....as did many others on this forum. I'm sure there's more I can do and I strive to find those things.

Good ....stay in touch .. I am not done and ideas will be bounced around. MSI is looking for folks to help at events ... check them out

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Sounds good.....I look forward to it. I'll check MSI out and see where I can help.

Looking for folks right now for next week. PM Mr. H .

If not a member yet just let him know ..

Ever been to an MSI event ?? Gun show at Howard fairgrounds.. even if you can't help out his time might want to drop by if you are not far ..

Mr H

Banana'd
    I will PM him, thanks.

He's here.

;)

We are always looking to get people involved in the fight, and interested in spreading the word about how urgent the needs are in MD.

Swing by the Howard County Fairgrounds any time next weekend (7/19-20), and we'd be glad to talk to you.

I will be there Saturday morning, and part of the afternoon. Our VP, dblas, will be around part of Sunday morning, and Sunday afternoon.

DubTap21

Jan 27, 2013
    Silver Spring
    He's here.

;)

We are always looking to get people involved in the fight, and interested in spreading the word about how urgent the needs are in MD.

Swing by the Howard County Fairgrounds any time next weekend (7/19-20), and we'd be glad to talk to you.

I will be there Saturday morning, and part of the afternoon. Our VP, dblas, will be around part of Sunday morning, and Sunday afternoon.
    Howdy! Thanks....I won't be in the area on those dates, but I'm very interested in helping out at future events. Can you PM me some info or a schedule?

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    Sad... just sad. We took the kids to the Winfield VFD carnival on Friday night and I swung by the republican voter registration trailer. There were two guys in the trailer and they asked me if I wanted to register to vote and told them I already was but I was looking for some Pritzker yard signs. The response I got was, "Pritzker? Who's he?". OMG this was the REPUBLICAN booth. Ever feel like you are swimming up-stream?

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Having a philosophical belief that election contests shouldn't be unopposed , isn't the same thing as having any expectation of being vaguely close to winning.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    I have got to believe that running a candidate for any office has got to involve more than simply finding someone who's body temperature is above room temperature.

Anyway, I dedicate this meme to myself....

35efu9.jpg

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    I finally heard back from Jeff Pritzker, the e-mail on the website was hosed and just got un-hosed. He has been traveling with Hogan and Rutherford and has found a lot of Dems reaching out to him.

He will be checking this thread soon, if he hasn't already, and says to look for more information.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    I emailed him today and told him it's unacceptable he doesn't have an Facebook and if he needs a volunteer, I'll do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom