• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    My neighbor just gifted me a partially disassembled Marksman 2004. Found the info online and got it back together and successfully test fired.

If you have one, do you like it?

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Shot at targets. Despite being ugly as sin, huge and fairly heavy, a little tricky to load and the cocking action may be too much for those without the upper body strength of a young teenaged boy.... this thing is $40 worth of shooting pleasure. You might not be able to do better for less than $100-$125.

Looked on the airgun forums and guys say to buy these, shoot them until seals go bad, then rebuild them with better seals and go again.

The fact that I only had to spend $12 on parts for it made it that much better, but I would recommend this for anyone who wants to shoot in their backyard or basement to keep up their skills.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    OK, the accuracy of this pistol is stunning, even at distance.

At 15 yards it will chew up a 2" bullseye all day

I can hit a 4" target at 30 yards and 8" at 40 with about 50% success; I'm sure its me that is missing, not the gun.

guthook

Grrr.
    Apr 7, 2008
    St. Mary's
    Love my Beeman P3. Very accurate without paying the big $$$.

Fun medicine for hovering carpenter bees and other targets of opportunity. :D

Tried several brands and makes of pellets and IIRC, it liked the cheaper GAMO "Hunter" pills for accuracy. The same pellets shot like crap from my rifle, but flew true with the pistol.

airguns.jpg

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    I found the parts I needed at http://www.jgairguns.biz

I read a story that Beeman looked at the Chinese made "Marksman 2004" and decided the execution of the work and material was so close to the Weihrauch's HW40, that instead of taking the Chinese maker to court to stop them from making and importing it, Beeman brokered a deal. The conditions are Beeman is the US importer, they make it for Beeman, and Weihrauch gets a royalty for all of them made in China.

An unusual business deal where everyone including the consumer wins.

I haven't shot anything thru mine except Daisy wadcutters. Less than $3 for 500, you can't beat it. Last time I needed another $1 to get free shipping on Amazon, that's what I added to the order, so there was no shipping cost

I have some RWS .177 targets that are junk in my other air guns ... I should try them in this. The RWS .25 targets are highly regarded, but the .177 didn't translate for some reason.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom