• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fodder4Thought

New Dad!!
    Jul 19, 2009
    Is this legal in MD, or if I win it will I have to have it shipped to a family member in another state (assuming that's legal)?

Wiki link

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    I was afraid to shoot it :D I remember you said you had a Jennings back in the days. My buddy had a .380 it was a POS...I was young, didn't know better then.

There was one at H&M for $125 when we were there. I don't have anything against little pocket pistols, but for god's sake, get a Beretta.....

Fodder4Thought

New Dad!!
    Jul 19, 2009
    I don't see it on the Roster http://www.mdsp.org/ if its Grandfathered on the Roster since its been made since the 70's

Why would you want one of them...Jenning/Bryco/Raven doesn't have the best reputation in firearms?

There was one at H&M for $125 when we were there. I don't have anything against little pocket pistols, but for god's sake, get a Beretta.....

In a moment of combined weakness and curiosity I placed a bid on one in an estate auction.

Oops.

Fodder4Thought

New Dad!!
    Jul 19, 2009
    I think Bad, Bad Leroy Brown had one.

Tell me it's nickel plated.......

No, it's all black, but that can change....

I'm actually having some trouble imagining this tiny thing in my larger-than-average meathooks (big palms with normal sized fingers - think chimp-like).

Maybe if I tie a brick to it it'll be more effective.

Hell, it might actually make for a decent set of brass knuckles.

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    No, it's all black, but that can change....

I'm actually having some trouble imagining this tiny thing in my larger-than-average meathooks (big palms with normal sized fingers - think chimp-like).

Maybe if I tie a brick to it it'll be more effective.

Hell, it might actually make for a decent set of brass knuckles.

The smallest one I have seen is a Bauer .25. This was actually a rather well made little gun modeled after the classic Colt .25.

Fodder4Thought

New Dad!!
    Jul 19, 2009
    The smallest one I have seen is a Bauer .25. This was actually a rather well made little gun modeled after the classic Colt .25.

And not a bad looking little thing, either, when you consider it's probably about the size of a silver dollar pancake.

Mmmm..... pancakes...

I'm honestly not sure if I hope I win this auction....

jonnyl

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    Frederick
    a Raven .25 was the first gun I ever bought. About $60 when I was in college in about 1985ish.

It's the only gun I don't regret selling... Traded it in on a Bersa .22 that was a great gun! Good luck with it!!!

Fodder4Thought

New Dad!!
    Jul 19, 2009
    a Raven .25 was the first gun I ever bought. About $60 when I was in college in about 1985ish.

It's the only gun I don't regret selling... Traded it in on a Bersa .22 that was a great gun! Good luck with it!!!

Well, even if I do win it, it sounds like I might be able to trade the thing for a .22.

On a completely unrelated note, does anyone want to maybe possibly at some point trade an absolutely darling little pocket gun for something neat and man-sized?

I'm not sure if I'm kidding.

jonnyl

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    Frederick
    Well, even if I do win it, it sounds like I might be able to trade the thing for a .22.

On a completely unrelated note, does anyone want to maybe possibly at some point trade an absolutely darling little pocket gun for something neat and man-sized?

I'm not sure if I'm kidding.

I think GNLaFrance had a nice '63 Remington Pocket Model Revolver he was trying to get rid of. Maybe he'd be interested in a trade..:D serious inquiries only

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    Well, that's something positive. Maybe I won't take a bath on this for being an idiot.

I don't think you're an idiot.....unless you're paying $500 for the Raven.

I, myself got caught up buying a handgun, and while the gun is not a crap gun, it's just not the gun for me.

It happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom