• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rob Jones

Jul 19, 2013
    White Plains, MD
    Walmart in LaPlata has CCI MiniMags $7.92 after tax. I bought 3 boxes last night and 3 oxes this morning. 3 box limit per day per person.

Nate-X

Jul 20, 2010
    Hollywood, Maryland
    Walmart in California had tulammo and federal .45 ammo in stock last night. Several boxes of each. Tul was like $16 and federal was $24. Both 50 round boxes.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Along

Mar 14, 2011
    St Mary's
    Freedom munitions has had good deals and good service for me.
    Also, PSA pretty quick shipping and good prices if you watch for it.

BanjoPicker

Aug 29, 2014
    Harford
    I just got a shipment from luckygunner.com. Best prices, 48 hour shipping, and they tell you exactly what is on stock so you dont have to deal with backorders.

kc day

MDS Supporter
    Sep 29, 2008
    Wal-Mart in glen burnie had almost a full display case of everything Friday.

HokieKev

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Walmart in LaPlata has CCI MiniMags $7.92 after tax. I bought 3 boxes last night and 3 oxes this morning. 3 box limit per day per person.

Wow. That is a good deal. Wish I could find a price like that near me for mini mags.

JHarris

Jun 2, 2014

I got 1000 rounds each of .40 and 9mm from them and have been very happy with price and quality

forging.a.better.tomorrow

Forging.a.better.tomorrow
    Jun 1, 2012
    Usually Walmart. Last week ZQ was 20% off. Only$7.95 a box/7.62x51mm. Some Walmarts seem inconsistent about the three box limit. A couple stores said it still applied to all ammo types, not just .22 and some said it was just for .22.

Anyone else have this problem?

Fender

Sep 26, 2014
    Rocky Ridge, MD
    The Wal-Marts near me (Frederick County) don't limit ammo. Asked the rep working there a few months ago if I could buy more than 3 boxes of .223 and he said they got rid of that rule a month or two prior to that. Suppose it all boils down to how fast each individual store runs out.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!

I came here to report these great deals from Freedom Munitions (FM); looks like you guys are already all over it.

The going price for 1000 rounds of 9mm is about $200; shipping should cost about $20 (UPS ground). First time buyers from FM get free shipping. That's .20 cents a round delivered to your door.

These are 'pre-panic' ammo prices. I haven't seen ammo this inexpensive in many years. Time to get back training or stock up. Rule of thumb is you should have 1000 rounds per firearm you own. If its a hunting gun that you don't shoot recreationally, then you might not need as much; if it's a plinking gun, or one you use for competition, you probably need more than 1000 rounds.

Typical really good gun and critical accessories cost about $1000 (includes good holster, belt and 3 magazines). Ammo costs $200 (9mm); range fees can vary from $50 - $400 per year. So for about $2000 the first year and $1000 every year after - shooting sports is not that expensive of a hobby. Compared to a lot of other hobbies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom