• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    The New Super Walmart in Fallston/Bel Air on Belair Rd is ALMOST complete. I drove buy it today and it looks BIG!!! I'm fairly certain they will be hiring soon if interested.

MauiWowie

I have the SIGness...
    Nov 23, 2008
    Harford Co.
    I heard plans to make it a super Wally were scrapped and it will just be a regular Wally.
    I heard it was because of the Mars super market being built across the street. Does look big though. Hope it sells ammo!

itsslow98

Ultimate Member
    Nov 8, 2010
    Harford County, MD
    Yea ammo would be nice. The one in constant friendship sells it and they arent a super walmart so im guessing they will. I hate what theyve done with the roads down by 95, it makes going to wal mart unbearable.

littlebr4d

Large Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Jarrettsville, MD
    Shows how long it's been since I've been to that area.... I was shocked to see the Kohl's across from Forest Hill Lanes when I was there last weekend though!

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    Going to be a junkie magnet for the Rt.1 and 147 corridor. Easy to come up, steal, and head back across the line to Baltimore County. At my work we were practically crying tears of joy when they closed our Wal Mart down to open up a new one across the line in another district.

itsslow98

Ultimate Member
    Nov 8, 2010
    Harford County, MD
    Going to be a junkie magnet for the Rt.1 and 147 corridor. Easy to come up, steal, and head back across the line to Baltimore County. At my work we were practically crying tears of joy when they closed our Wal Mart down to open up a new one across the line in another district.

you could say that about anywhere, the one in abingdon is right next to 95, the one in white marsh is right next to 695, the one in aberdeen is right on 40. there is gonna be trash at every one i see no reason this one would be any different.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    you could say that about anywhere, the one in abingdon is right next to 95, the one in white marsh is right next to 695, the one in aberdeen is right on 40. there is gonna be trash at every one i see no reason this one would be any different.

Just speaking from experience, what do I know. This one's on a corridor a few minutes from a county line and the turds love to hop across the line from a place that has a lot of cops (Balt. Co.) to one that doesn't have so many (Harford). Been dealing with it for many years working next to the city and I have no doubt this is what will happen with this one.

annihilation-time

MOLON LABE
    Jun 14, 2010
    Hazzard County!
    Just speaking from experience, what do I know. This one's on a corridor a few minutes from a county line and the turds love to hop across the line from a place that has a lot of cops (Balt. Co.) to one that doesn't have so many (Harford). Been dealing with it for many years working next to the city and I have no doubt this is what will happen with this one.

"If you build it, they will come"

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    This is good news for many that are in need of a low paying job ( in most cases). This is also good news for those of us that live in Abingdon, it will keep the Bel Air and Fallston rif raff out of my neighborhood. :lol2::innocent0

LawAnomaly

Ultimate Member
    Oct 5, 2010
    Northern Calvert County
    Shows how long it's been since I've been to that area.... I was shocked to see the Kohl's across from Forest Hill Lanes when I was there last weekend though!

I effing hate that kohls, everything they said would not happen has happened. They said the only entrance would be from 924 but they put one in the development. They ripped out all the flowers and plants they just put in the median that my parents housing assoc. dues paid for to make it all concrete. It causes lots of hassles getting to and from my parents house. I effing hate the klein family because they will do anything for a buck

chaser7016

Jan 16, 2011
    Looks like this will be a Super Walmart per the recent job postings where they are looking for those to work in Grocery: Bakery, Deli, etc...

At least this is the conclusion of this periodical
    http://www.belairnewsandviews.com/2...-it-will-be-a-supercenter-with-groceries.html

Here is a pic I took today....
    http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos...0130342125752_507980751_7919922_2359519_n.jpg

Also I see the Acme is closing. I went there in Oct. 2010 and felt like i was a teenager again and the year was 1988 during my visit there. Nostalgia is cool & all but the convenience of everything in one store, cheapest prices & its modern feel beats 1988! Thus Im happy a supercenter Walmart will be 2 miles from my house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom