• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ducrider45

Jul 29, 2011
    Severn
    I just got a S&W M&P 15-22 MOE from 2A Sales! I love it so far. The only issue I have with it is; I can not get the flash hider off. I wanted to put my suppressor on. I am scared to use any mor force to try and get it off. Any ideas?

ducrider45

Jul 29, 2011
    Severn
    I can not believe you purchased this 15-22 without pictures.

I was waiting to get the sparrow on it. But I cant get the flash hider off :mad54:. Ill post a pic or two ASAP. This site does not like the size of my pics though. It has made it very hard to post pics.

Bigpapa

Enthusiast
    Apr 18, 2011
    MD
    I just got a S&W M&P 15-22 MOE from 2A Sales! I love it so far. The only issue I have with it is; I can not get the flash hider off. I wanted to put my suppressor on. I am scared to use any mor force to try and get it off. Any ideas?

I always soak it in a bit of Kroil and it comes right off.

2Asales&Supplies

, , Up In Arms Since 2009
    Industry Partner
    Aug 5, 2009

If you want to bring the upper by the shop and leave it with me for a day or 2, I'll take care of it for ya.

2A

ducrider45

Jul 29, 2011
    Severn

I Think I get what you are asking for now, kind sorta. Let me know if I misunderstood the subtle hint.:D

The rifle
    IMG-20120412-00084.jpg

The flash hider that I cant get off without help from our awesome friends at 2-A Sales!
    IMG-20120412-00090.jpg

Maryland sucks!
    IMG-20120412-00087.jpg

I love the adjustable stock. This is great for me because everyone in my family can adjust this rifle to fit.
    IMG-20120412-00086.jpg

The MOE flip up sights are very nice as well I can take this rifle in the field and know that the sights will be fine
    IMG-20120412-00085.jpg

And what the rifle would be if I could get the flash hider off!:party29:
    IMG-20120412-000911.jpg

ducrider45

Jul 29, 2011
    Severn
    What did you end up paying?

Case was $25 used on Ebay

The S&W was $260-ish plus some other small goodies.

I also got two different forearm grips, a sling and a cleaning kit for $20 from a random customer when I picked up the barrel from the shop on Monday!

ducrider45

Jul 29, 2011
    Severn
    Ok, I got out last night and shot the rifle. I shot a Winchester tactical AR-22 round and some CCI sub-sonic. The Winchester was supper-sonic and was too loud for our shooting location. We were shooting from a slightly elevated position down to our paper targets 100 yards away. The CCI sub-sonic cycled very well and the gun was dead on left to right. No adjustment needed. The rounds were all hitting about 8-10 inches low at 100 yards. I did not bring the sight adjustment tool, so we just aimed a little high. We both were able to get a 2" group of 5 shots (open sights).
    Being able to shoot with the suppressor was great! I do have two small complaints though. The bolt slap was quite loud as compared to other semi-auto 22's. You definitely need a spacer for the threads when you install the suppressor. Both are very minor issues though.
    All things considered, this is a very fun rifle to shoot. It was a great buy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom