Who's our next Governor!?! Gansler or Brown?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hogarth

Ultimate Member
    Jun 13, 2009
    I'm definitely not voting for Brown or anyone else affiliated with the D party...out with the old, that includes you Barbara, in with those who see things our way. If they're not on the checklist I'll write in a name.

Good luck with that plan.

gstaniii

Oct 11, 2013
    Ellicott City
    Brown is a genuine idiot and a member of the 'weapons of war do not belong on our streets' caucus. Gansler is just a more radical version of Parris Glendening. As a DINO, I really am not sure at this point who should get my primary vote. I can't see myself voting for Ferris Mizuer either.

hogarth

Ultimate Member
    Jun 13, 2009
    Here's a thought. Can we as DINOs throw it all in for Gansler at the primary and then let him know that we did so? This might keep us from having to buy Costco sized tubs of Vaseline if he wins the governorship (not wanting to bite the hand that fed him). Just a thought.

Personally, I think he is the one we should back at the primary, and then we should all vote Republican in November.

Mr H

Banana'd
    Primary, I'm still torn between Doogie and Manssier in the primary.

What's bugging me, though, is the presumption that a D WILL be the final result.

Yeah, we know the game is rigged... but how is there nothing better than turning the tables, and beating them at their own game???

kingfish

Jan 15, 2008
    If Gansler wins the primary,the ghetto dwellers won't be coming out in droves to vote in the primary. He'll get my vote in the primary's

rambling_one

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Bowie, MD
    Here's a thought. Can we as DINOs throw it all in for Gansler at the primary and then let him know that we did so? This might keep us from having to buy Costco sized tubs of Vaseline if he wins the governorship (not wanting to bite the hand that fed him). Just a thought.

Personally, I think he is the one we should back at the primary, and then we should all vote Republican in November.

:thumbsup:

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Hasn't Gansler stated support for open carry of long guns in MD? (on my phone or would insert appropriate emoticon)

Relative to Brown, doesn't this position make him the pro-2A candidate of the two (his LG running mate notwithstanding)? Like an NRA rating of a D+ instead of an F.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Hasn't Gansler stated support for open carry of long guns in MD? (on my phone or would insert appropriate emoticon)

Relative to Brown, doesn't this position make him the pro-2A candidate of the two (his LG running mate notwithstanding)? Like an NRA rating of a D+ instead of an F.

Well, er, he said open carry of long guns was a sufficient reason for having G&S in place for concealed carry.

At least Gansler knows what the constitution says and means while he defiles it. :)

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Any Republican will have a far better chance against pansy Gansy than Brown.

Yes, remember, the goal for DINO's is to get the Dem candidate (in the primary) most likely to LOSE to a REPUBLICAN in the general election.

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    So, as a young person that still is void of the common cynicism, how do i apply? Thats what we need right? A younger person that is able to tip-toe all the demo agenda and still stand up for what is right, fight for our rights. As a multi-generation MD family, I don't plan on leaving any time in my lifetime, This is my ground and they will have to fight hard to get it from me. Ol' men, tell me what to do. How? I'm lost.

Apply to vote?

Right here:
    http://www.elections.state.md.us/voter_registration/index.html

Apply to run?
    Same site, different page:
    http://www.elections.state.md.us/candidacy/index.html

Deadline: Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members