• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    The first order of lowers has arrived. I sent emails to those that are to receive them. If you didn't get an email, that means you are on the second order that is still listed as being in fulfillment with our supplier. I'm hoping they will be in by the end of the week.

TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    I ordered 10 more pistol lowers, 20 more rifle lowers, and 10 stripped uppers on top of the 24 lowers already on order.

I also have parts kits and component kits, too.

TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    Pistol and rifle lowers are here - all 30 of them - including 10 stripped uppers, as well. Lowers are $99 plus tax and the uppers are $55 plus tax. I have a few lower parts kits and lower component kits, too.

The vanity lowers (Gadsen, These Colors Don't Run, etc.) are on their way. They should be here next week. We will be closed Monday through Friday of next week because of a National Guard obligation. We will be open tomorrow and next Saturday, as well.

TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    Did the second batch of pistol lowers come in yet?

The second one with the vanity lowers was delayed while getting consecutive serial numbers. It has shipped and should be here on Tuesday. I'll b closed all week but the package will be received. I will open on Saturday for those that have lowers in this order.

BTW: The third order did come in. I have pistol and rifle lowers in stock and ready to transfer. Hours for tomorrow, Saturday, will be 11-8.

RIGGS

Apr 20, 2013
    Baldwin
    The second one with the vanity lowers was delayed while getting consecutive serial numbers. It has shipped and should be here on Tuesday. I'll b closed all week but the package will be received. I will open on Saturday for those that have lowers in this order.

BTW: The third order did come in. I have pistol and rifle lowers in stock and ready to transfer. Hours for tomorrow, Saturday, will be 11-8.

Damn that sucks. I never got the email to come pick up , I live up in Baldwin so doubt I'll make it in today. Looks like the week after next then...

TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    I got it but u told me I had to wait cause guy ahead if me wanted matching serial numbers or something. All good. I'll see ya Ina week

So sorry. I meant you were good to do the paperwork because a person ahead of you was waiting for sequential serial numbers. Sorry for not communicating that better.

I won't be open again until Saturday, unless you can make it tonight. I'll be here for a while.

jmike1487

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2013
    Baltimore County
    So sorry. I meant you were good to do the paperwork because a person ahead of you was waiting for sequential serial numbers. Sorry for not communicating that better.

I won't be open again until Saturday, unless you can make it tonight. I'll be here for a while.

What's the point of sequential serial number? lol.

TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    What's the point of sequential serial number? lol.

Personal preference? You could build two AR pistols the same and call them "twins". It's just cool to have sequential serial numbers since most gun makers charge extra for sequential serial numbers - like Ruger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom