• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    Sent my individual paperwork in on 3/30 and got the call from 2A today to pick up the suppressor and stamp. Now THAT was unexpected. Less than 90 days!

Damn :mad54: still waiting on 2 stamps via trust. 1 went pending on 2/24 and the other on 3/23. I called today and they are still pending. :sad20:

Nabla

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 17, 2013
    Baltimore City
    The struggle is real... Currently waiting on Form 4 transfer from individual to my FFL, went pending 5/5. And then after that, I have to wait for another Form 4 transfer from my FFL to my trust! So much waiting... :/

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I always say it's like leaving a deer head off at the taxidermist's. Just when you've forgotten about it...you get a call.

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    E-Form 1 Trust:

Submitted: 3/23
    Approved: 6/27

Never got an email. Just logged on this morning and saw it.

My 2 form 4s however, are going on 4 months.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Yeah, I miss the good old days when you could slide a eForm 1 through in like 30-60 days. Times kept getting better, and then they just went off the rails a couple months ago. *sigh*

carpecervisi

Feb 10, 2008
    Frederick, MD
    Well it looks like another looming federal holiday was just what the doctor ordered. First stamp was done over Memorial Day and this one for Independence Day.

I got my Suppressor build Form 1 eFile Trust approval back today.

Form 1 Trust eFile
    Submitted: 03/23/2015
    Approved: 07/02/2015

This was a pretty significant increase on my SBR eFile. That one was 70 days, this one was 100.

Ifdot

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Md Eastern Shore
    Just remembered that an ex girlfriend from way back in the day works for atf nfa division. I contacted her and she said your wait time is all dependant on who it's assigned to. She said some are passionate about their job and there are those there for the government benefits and that's it. Guess I got one of jess jacksons affirmative action employed brethren on my case. :sad20:

TyFromMD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2011
    Maryland
    Give it to'm!
    Ahah. Well, I don't really know who to give it to. The people who answer don't care and have no influence over the examiners, but whatever dick ended up with my form sure doesn't seem to give a crap about getting things done.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

carpecervisi

Feb 10, 2008
    Frederick, MD
    I've never called the ATF (mainly based on the responses in this thread) but what is the corollary to your check being cashed and "going pending"?

My only stamps are via efiling and I've got a bunch of paper trusts form 4's outstanding.

Ifdot

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Md Eastern Shore
    I've never called the ATF (mainly based on the responses in this thread) but what is the corollary to your check being cashed and "going pending"?

My only stamps are via efiling and I've got a bunch of paper trusts form 4's outstanding.

You go pending the day your check is cashed The pending just means you paid and are waiting for someone to review it for approval.
    My friend I talked to said it is nothing more than an standard check on you background just like any other purchase. Takes 20min tops and that's mainly skimming over the trust info.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Ahah. Well, I don't really know who to give it to. The people who answer don't care and have no influence over the examiners, but whatever dick ended up with my form sure doesn't seem to give a crap about getting things done.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

''we're from the gubumint, and we're here to hep you''

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom