• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mrhyde

Capitalist-Pig
    May 22, 2010
    Bel Air MD
    I may have missed what happened but it seems there's none to be had any more.

A friend wanted to pick one up and I agreed to go to a show with him to pick out a winner and there wasn't a single Mosin Nagant at the whole show. (Timonium)

I used to trip over big greasy crates full and now nothing?

Did I miss something?

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    I think I saw them at both 2A (I think) and Accurate Pawn (I know) recently.
    They were a MESS of them (Like 30) in DE at the Cabelas and I just saw them at York Gander Mt.

D

c4snipar

Ultimate Member
    Jul 21, 2014
    Montgomery County, MD
    Classic firearms has it and united gun shop in Rockville have a few. I just recent jumped on the mosin and got a really nice matched number m44 you need to look around, there are still available, but just not as cheap and easy to get as some other folks got back in the days.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    I saw plenty at Chantilly last Friday. Of course some of the dealers that carry them (cough, dark sun, cough) won't sell a bolt-action assault rifle to a MD resident.

One dealer even had a crate of mosins AND a crate of SKS's, still in cosmo.

reverendbeer

Stiff Member
    Nov 9, 2012
    Anne Arundel Province, DPRM
    Russian/Ukrainian crisis cough cough,obama sanctions on importation cough cough*

grumpy4.jpg

andrewb

Jun 20, 2013
    If you want something local, 2A sales had a few left in the crate when I was there on Monday. I took one home and am considering another.

-A

Mrhyde

Capitalist-Pig
    May 22, 2010
    Bel Air MD
    Oh sweet ok thanks all. Every vendor at the show told me they had become super hard to get. I was worried we'd seen the end of cheap old war horses.

I'll have to take a look at some of those places and see what's up. I just got my buddy into firearms and now he wants a big boomer.

I appreciate the heads up!

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    People assume that rifles are a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... 7.62x54R...fireballs.
    Just sayin'

Well now. That's posted on the interwebs so whatever it means it must be true.

:lol2:

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    ahh...how i remember those $89 new in the crate chinese sks' and the 1400 rd cases of ammo for $99.00, the good ole' days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom