• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tungsten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2012
    Elkridge, Leftistan
    In case any of you are looking for some. I find the site somewhat of a pain to navigate but I found many 16" uppers that they claim are in stock.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Uppers seem steadily available. Though I am a little wary of r guns do to some bad experiences with out of spec lpks

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    I was toying with the idea but I still have my doubts about anyone having anything in stock. I will wait another month before trying to pick up one.

I'd do psa first if you can they seem to add uppers periodically but you have to watch them

tc617

USN Sub Vet
    Jan 12, 2012
    Yuma, Arizona
    I am still waiting for my 7" DPMS Kitty Kat complete upper from RGuns that was ordered on 12/15. They say that it is a 8-12 week turn around so I figure that it will be mid-late Feb before it is shipped. I have no problem with the wait as long as they follow through on their end... Fingers crossed.

Corey G

Worst Speller Ever
    Jan 24, 2009
    New Oxford PA
    I bought from them before everything started, they make most of the parts themselves so little wait time for parts to flow in. I ordered a upper I had been thinking about buying for the past year on Jan 7th at that time said a 2 week wait thinking more like a month now, but they don't charge till it ships, and the one hundread dollar cancallation fee will help keep sepulators away. They only show some uppers as in stock whick I think means they have those barrles in hand. Thier prices have not gone up either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom