• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dirk911

May 10, 2011
    Church Hill
    My buddy and I decided to hit the range yesterday. I purchased another Glock (19) and he purchased a sig 2022 and neither one had been shot yet so we took advantage of the boring rainy day to shoot em at the indoor range. My g19 was amazing (way better than my snappy g23). I shot 250 rounds right out of the box without a hiccup. My buddy's sig (that I was thinking about buying one) had a couple issues but shot pretty tight. He shot 150 rounds thru it, had one stove pipe and everytime he seated the mag it released the slide. All and all a good day playing with some guns.

Demoneyes86

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2011
    Baltimore
    haha where you get sig 2022 i asked someone about em and was told they were not md compliant ?!?!? maybe was because i was lookin online store i heard they do not come with a spent shell.

dirk911

May 10, 2011
    Church Hill
    haha where you get sig 2022 i asked someone about em and was told they were not md compliant ?!?!? maybe was because i was lookin online store i heard they do not come with a spent shell.

He got his sig from shore country outdoors in kennedyville. I got my Glock from buds..

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    The 2022 is on the approved list. See here: http://www.mdsp.org/Organization/Su...n/HandgunRoster/HandgunModels.aspx?manu=18128
    Balt. county police carry them.
    Also if it doesn't come with a casing from the factory, you can have it sent to an FFL that has permission to do test fires.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    My buddy and I decided to hit the range yesterday. I purchased another Glock (19) and he purchased a sig 2022 and neither one had been shot yet so we took advantage of the boring rainy day to shoot em at the indoor range. My g19 was amazing (way better than my snappy g23). I shot 250 rounds right out of the box without a hiccup. My buddy's sig (that I was thinking about buying one) had a couple issues but shot pretty tight. He shot 150 rounds thru it, had one stove pipe and everytime he seated the mag it released the slide. All and all a good day playing with some guns.

I wouldnt worry about the sig, I have the same gun and it did the same thing for the first three or four mags (it was crappy UMC junk) but has been flawless, laser acurate and has become one of my favorite guns since. Between it and my G17 I would sell the 17 in a heartbeat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom