• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bbrown

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2009
    MD
    I got some .45ACP bore brushes and a Chip McCormick Power Mag for my RIA 1911A1. Passed on an antique Dutch Beaumont and a NIB Winchester M1894 AE, but now I'm having some remorse.

Bryan

Johnthetoolguy

Ultimate Member
    Feb 4, 2009
    Pasadena
    Those Mini 14's Lou has are really nice. I saw him sell at least four of them this morning before 10:30. If you want one you better get there in the next hour or so.

jindodog

Sep 29, 2007
    Chester
    Just got back. Shooter's Discount had really nice S&W 64's and reeeaaal purty Ruger Mini 14 GB's. Saw Russian 7.62X54r 440 rnd spam can for $85. Most of the ammo was a little on the high side. I'm a C&R surplus collector by nature so I didn't pay a lot of attention to prices of EBR and tactical type stuff prices but one large dealer there had some nice used AR's with a pretty reasonably priced DPMS A2 that I seriously considered until I found a deal on a Finn M39 (a weakness of mine) and blew up my money. A pretty good show all in all for its size.

Longhammer

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 23, 2009
    I will be at the gun show Sunday till noon. If anyone wants to look at any of the stuff I have in the classifieds PM me and I will bring it.

pilotguy

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2009
    Woodstock, MD
    I also saw Discount selling the GB's like concert tickets. If I didn't have two plus an AC, I would get one. New ones are basically twice the price.

Not a lot of good deals other than that. I still want another M&P 15-22, but the only basic one that I saw was $489. That is what I paid for my 15-22 MOE. There was a dealer there from Hagerstown (3R) with some really good prices on Rugers. I saw a 10/22 at another table for $309 and the guy from Hagerstown had the same model for $214.

FIREHAWK

SPEAK ENGLISH
    Oct 3, 2008
    TOWSON
    Another batch of Ruger Stainless GB Mini-14's arrived today as was expected. These guns are NICE as most are in EXCELLENT OR BETTER CONDITION. Can't believe that I'm not raising the price on these. Oh, BTW, there are a few with black synthetic stocks, too.

if you have any left w wooden stocks i'll be up tomorrow morning, wife wants to buy it for me for xmas

lkenefic

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    Any decent deals on used Ruger 10/22's? I've got a Marlin M75 I'd like to use in trade... L

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    I got some .45ACP bore brushes and a Chip McCormick Power Mag for my RIA 1911A1. Passed on an antique Dutch Beaumont and a NIB Winchester M1894 AE, but now I'm having some remorse.

Bryan

What caliber was the 1894? I need to escape for a little bit.

psoyring

Ultimate Member
    Apr 25, 2010
    Brunswick MD
    Lots of Mosins and prices were all over the place Shooter's Discount had them for $119 with laminated stocks and James River Armory had the same thing for $179, many M44s and M38s were there, even saw a Finn Capture 1936 for $100 but I passed because the guy that looked at it before me scoped the bore and said it was poor, and the cleaning rod was missing.

MDGolom

Ultimate Member
    Sep 29, 2010
    Baltimore County
    Not bad for a Maryland show. Picked up some PMC 9mm for$11/box, a rear bag to sight in my AR, and other misc. stuff. I was real tempted by S&W trade ins that Lou had

THier

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 3, 2010
    Muscleville
    Lou came with 20 Mini's,, when I left there were 2,, yes TWO left,,, and they were being fondled,, There were some pretty cool SKS modernized, scoped,,, for $539,, at another booth,, they were cool,, but I didn't grab one because I don't need another chambered round in my safe,, There is a guy there,, all the way in the back that had Ammo cans,,, and some real cool M.A.S.H. type med boxes that are huge,, for $60 each,, and when you start buying more and more the prices go down.

.30 cal were $6
    .50 cal were $10
    Saw and 4mm $15
    and the med boxes were $60

So today I got,, Mini 14GB from Lou
    2 large, 3 .50, 1 .30, and 1 40mm cans
    A recoil spring plug and a M1 multi tool from a guy,
    An M1 garand collectors book from a different guy,
    Custom molded ear plugs
    and a cool shoulder bag,, not a bad show for me,, Pics later.

Tom

silverwolf

Feb 14, 2011
    Went this morning, it was pretty typical for a Maryland show. The $85 cans of 7.62x54r was a decent deal so I picked up one, but that was about it. Prices were all over the place for the guns, with most being way over priced.

mward

Ultimate Member
    Dec 4, 2009
    Annapolis
    Anyone see .22LR's at the show? Looking to pick up a Mark II, not sure if I should make the trip from AA Co.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom