Anthony Brown's Campaign Workers Refuse to Answer 2A Questions (video)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Personally I think it was a multi faceted piece of cinematography GOLD.

It had anger....obviously

It had a clear antoganist

It had sorrow......I feel bad for the OP

It had conflict

And it had a twist at the end that I never saw coming......WHERE HE GOT BOSSED BY A SIMPLE DOOR.

I give It 4 stars and recommend it to my friends but not family.

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    There really weren't any intelligent remarks. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that you're neither an attorney or a judge, so all of the stuff you blurted out about the 1st and 2nd amendments amounts to little more than badgering because regardless of what you think you know about it, you have nothing to back you up, whether you are right not not. Looking at it from their perspective, you probably came across a bit looney, and with that in mind it's no wonder that they neither let you in nor spoke to you.

Regarding the Jerry Springer-esque moment, we need to be better than that, otherwise we fall into the trap of meeting their expectations of the stereotype.

Of course that's just this guy's opinion.

+1 X 1,000.

That was so awful I couldnt watch the whole thing. You walked up to the door with a camera ON YOUR HEAD. What the hell were you thinking? Are you just hoping to get some attention for yourself by being a ***k? I dont know what you was going through your mind when you thought this up. Maybe you are just hoping for attention and thought that was the best way to go about it or maybe you thought you were going to be James O'Keefe? Here is some real life info for you, he didnt show up wearing a camera strapped to his head and he didnt get confrontational!!!!

:sad20::sad20::sad20::sad20::sad20:

sleev-les

Gata Needs His Gat
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    :smh: This video definitely doesn't help. What a juvenile way to unsuccessfully prove a point. I got banned from his page too. We know he won't answer questions. You should have went in with your head on your shoulders and then when you got ignored, it would have made a statement. Roaring to them?? Come on man!

moojersey

Sic Semper Tyrannis
    Sep 7, 2013
    Cecil County
    :smh: This video definitely doesn't help. What a juvenile way to unsuccessfully prove a point. I got banned from his page too. We know he won't answer questions. You should have went in with your head on your shoulders and then when you got ignored, it would have made a statement. Roaring to them?? Come on man!

Yup. People need to understand that acts such as his only serve to further embolden the left. This is perfect cannon fodder for them to use against us. To them it is just another gun nut acting all crazy outside a democrats office. Also based on some of the OP's responses he seems to be in favor of uncivilized disourse in order to regain our 2A rights. We are just not there yet. There are plenty of lawsuits out there that are yet to be determined, and plenty of angles of attack to come.

Blackstar65

Jun 27, 2010
    Sorry I don't agree with the tactic you chose. Looked like a quick route to a trespassing or disorderly conduct arrest.

MdPrep

Tactically Tactless
    Sep 24, 2014
    It's the hardest thing to stay cool under pressure. Lord knows I am the kind to spit and throw fits of rage when deeply embroiled, however one has to recognize that it's more than just the individual who's feeling slighted. We have a much larger responsibility, then to ourselves. We owe it to our cause of freedom and to those who gave so much in the pursuit of our freedoms. Say what you will in your head or heck come back to the forums to vent off the steam. You've given them more reasons to label us as loonies.

Mr Bear

Ultimate Member
    Jan 17, 2013
    Maryland
    OP, you mentioned the civil rights movement. Do you remember how they were able to gain sympathy from the public, Congress, & the Supreme Court...through quiet, peaceful civil disobedience. They did not come across as idiots. They quietly sat at lunch counters, had orderly marches, had well spoken, intelligent sounding representatives.

Your methods suck & are doing more harm than good. Yes, times, technology, public opinion are certainly different than they were 50 yrs ago, but what worked then won't work now.

Is this a constitutional fight we're in, absolutely? However, pissing off the opposition & coming across as a nutjob isn't going to help us at all.

K.C.Dean

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Buds Creek
    I bet he was a handful growing up. I want my frootloops and I want them NOW!! You better get them or I'm going to get mad, ROAR...!

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    I'm been contacted and informed this guy is not a plant for Brown, so let's make this die since we know the Baltimore Sun and other news outlets will ignore the 3 pages of condemnation and only go with the OP's post, and then say it represents all of us.

Who contacted you and why? Why would specific contact with another board member be required. This video should have stood on its own merits, but it had none. If this is just a poorly executed attempt to press the candidates stances on 2A issues, then a simple "Sorry, please help me direct my enthusiasm in a productive way." would have been the appropriate next step.

Bare Arms

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 27, 2009
    Baltimore
    I did not see anything constructive in this video. What was accomplished?

What have the current forms of protest accomplished for Marylander's gun rights in the past 40 or so years? A lot of time in court/showing up to protest in Annapolis and money (lawyer fees, court fees, travel fees) and for what? It saddens me to see where things still are.

It's time for civil disobedience on a massive scale if you want your 2nd amendment rights back. I am NOT calling for violence against the government. I am saying disobey the illegal laws, peacefully. No more transporting unloaded guns in your vehicles. Do police have their firearms unloaded? What makes THEM better than YOU? No more sending money to the government and praying that they accept your permit application. Just do it...conceal carry. You have a right to!

People are scared to be thrown in jail for disobeying the gun laws and have their guns confiscated. That's completely understandable. At the same time that's the fear they, the government, want you to have.

Otherwise you know what they say about doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results...

I can see that clearly isn't going to happen. Continue to do outreach at various events. Continue to testify in Annapolis. Continue to create petitions...but accomplish little to nothing. Look, I've been there and done that. Signed many petitions, attended many protests, attended public hearings and manned a political booth or two. I also wrote emails and called my representatives. It accomplished little to nothing. It took me a bit but I finally saw the light and civil disobedience is the answer. You either fully stand up for your gun rights or you let them wither away. The Supreme Court didn't want to hear the Woollard v. Sheridan case, so what does that tell you?

Read through some of the pages on this forum. "What hoops do I have to jump through to get what is a citizen's right?" How ridiculous! It's time for us to show these criminals who is boss by shouting, "NO!" to their arbitrary rules. The only way gun rights can be stripped is through amendments to the United States Constitution, that is it!

Following their criminally produced laws is what's looney. You either complain or you take action. My words are on the correct side of the supreme law.

And it had a twist at the end that I never saw coming......WHERE HE GOT BOSSED BY A SIMPLE DOOR.

I give It 4 stars and recommend it to my friends but not family.

If I remained on the property at that point I was trespassing. They only told me to leave at that point. Any point prior and I was within the boundaries of the law. I would be a fool to have remained there.

+1 X 1,000.

That was so awful I couldnt watch the whole thing. You walked up to the door with a camera ON YOUR HEAD. What the hell were you thinking? Are you just hoping to get some attention for yourself by being a ***k? I dont know what you was going through your mind when you thought this up. Maybe you are just hoping for attention and thought that was the best way to go about it or maybe you thought you were going to be James O'Keefe? Here is some real life info for you, he didnt show up wearing a camera strapped to his head and he didnt get confrontational!!!!

:sad20::sad20::sad20::sad20::sad20:

I enjoy confronting a**holes, that's all. Anthony Brown disrespected Jayne Miller and I wasn't about to be bullied out of asking tough questions like she was. My hope was that Brown and his security were there at the office that day so I could point out the hypocrisy and confront the leader behind the operation. Unfortunately, he was elsewhere.

As for James O'Keefe...I made a video similar to this three years before O'Keefe did his ACORN video. The video got national press coverage, so you can't say I was ripping him off. I do respect his work (Project Veritas) though, because journalists these days are no longer journalists. Journalists these days are bought, sold and mostly have a liberal agenda.

Juvenile? Maybe. I would say what Martin O'Malley and Anthony Brown have done to Maryland is far worse than juvenile behavior. What I did was a water droplet compared to O'Malley-Brown's ocean of misbehavior.

As far as the roar...Vigilantes is a comedy series that deals with a**holes. Isn't it interesting that all of my pertinent questions were ignored but when I said, "F**k you!" they finally responded to me? If we would have had a discussion about rights violations and tax raising liars I wouldn't have had to say that.

When you open a conversation ("How are you doing?") and then shut the door on someone's face they probably aren't going to be happy about that. That Joe Pesci guy deserved it.

Sorry I don't agree with the tactic you chose. Looked like a quick route to a trespassing or disorderly conduct arrest.

The Maryland government has trespassed on our rights for far too long. Their conduct as it pertains to the Constitution and stealing money from Marylanders is quite disorderly. So, am I wrong for turning the tables on them?

OP, you mentioned the civil rights movement. Do you remember how they were able to gain sympathy from the public, Congress, & the Supreme Court...through quiet, peaceful civil disobedience. They did not come across as idiots. They quietly sat at lunch counters, had orderly marches, had well spoken, intelligent sounding representatives.

Your methods suck & are doing more harm than good. Yes, times, technology, public opinion are certainly different than they were 50 yrs ago, but what worked then won't work now.

Is this a constitutional fight we're in, absolutely? However, pissing off the opposition & coming across as a nutjob isn't going to help us at all.

The Black Panthers also helped the civil rights movement. Read this: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...ent-A-Bible-In-One-Hand-A-Pistol-In-The-Other

Apathy is killing this nation. People are so stuck on their smart phones and pacified by their televisions to care. It's very sad.

What will help us then? Petitions, writing letters to lawmakers, filing lawsuits and protesting hasn't done squat. Like I said before, the Gun Rights Movement needs its "We're not moving to the back of the bus." moment if it will ever be effective and ultimately succeed. I can tell you for a fact that Maryland lawmakers laugh about protesters behind closed doors. I've overheard it walking the halls of Annapolis with my very own ears. It's time to stop being politicians' dancing monkey entertainment.

I bet he was a handful growing up. I want my frootloops and I want them NOW!! You better get them or I'm going to get mad, ROAR...!

I do not have an entitlement complex. I do care strongly about gun rights as an American citizen. Thanks for commenting though.

:banghead: OP is one of the last people I want to be representing my 2A rights in MD.

You have very few 2A rights under the current "representatives". Represent yourself and disobey this state's unconstitutional laws if you aren't already!

CnC

Ultimate Member
    Nov 3, 2012
    OP: You're like that guy who stands up and starts the slow clap, and no one joins in but he keeps going anyway.

Just...stop :sad20:

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    What have the current forms of protest accomplished for Marylander's gun rights in the past 40 or so years? A lot of time in court/showing up to protest in Annapolis and money (lawyer fees, court fees, travel fees) and for what? It saddens me to see where things still are.

It's time for civil disobedience on a massive scale if you want your 2nd amendment rights back. I am NOT calling for violence against the government. I am saying disobey the illegal laws, peacefully. No more transporting unloaded guns in your vehicles. Do police have their firearms unloaded? What makes THEM better than YOU? No more sending money to the government and praying that they accept your permit application. Just do it...conceal carry. You have a right to!

People are scared to be thrown in jail for disobeying the gun laws and have their guns confiscated. That's completely understandable. At the same time that's the fear they, the government, want you to have.

Otherwise you know what they say about doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results...

I can see that clearly isn't going to happen. Continue to do outreach at various events. Continue to testify in Annapolis. Continue to create petitions...but accomplish little to nothing. Look, I've been there and done that. Signed many petitions, attended many protests, attended public hearings and manned a political booth or two. I also wrote emails and called my representatives. It accomplished little to nothing. It took me a bit but I finally saw the light and civil disobedience is the answer. You either fully stand up for your gun rights or you let them wither away. The Supreme Court didn't want to hear the Woollard v. Sheridan case, so what does that tell you?

Read through some of the pages on this forum. "What hoops do I have to jump through to get what is a citizen's right?" How ridiculous! It's time for us to show these criminals who is boss by shouting, "NO!" to their arbitrary rules. The only way gun rights can be stripped is through amendments to the United States Constitution, that is it!

Following their criminally produced laws is what's looney. You either complain or you take action. My words are on the correct side of the supreme law.

If I remained on the property at that point I was trespassing. They only told me to leave at that point. Any point prior and I was within the boundaries of the law. I would be a fool to have remained there.

I enjoy confronting a**holes, that's all. Anthony Brown disrespected Jayne Miller and I wasn't about to be bullied out of asking tough questions like she was. My hope was that Brown and his security were there at the office that day so I could point out the hypocrisy and confront the leader behind the operation. Unfortunately, he was elsewhere.

As for James O'Keefe...I made a video similar to this three years before O'Keefe did his ACORN video. The video got national press coverage, so you can't say I was ripping him off. I do respect his work (Project Veritas) though, because journalists these days are no longer journalists. Journalists these days are bought, sold and mostly have a liberal agenda.

Juvenile? Maybe. I would say what Martin O'Malley and Anthony Brown have done to Maryland is far worse than juvenile behavior. What I did was a water droplet compared to O'Malley-Brown's ocean of misbehavior.

As far as the roar...Vigilantes is a comedy series that deals with a**holes. Isn't it interesting that all of my pertinent questions were ignored but when I said, "F**k you!" they finally responded to me? If we would have had a discussion about rights violations and tax raising liars I wouldn't have had to say that.

When you open a conversation ("How are you doing?") and then shut the door on someone's face they probably aren't going to be happy about that. That Joe Pesci guy deserved it.

The Maryland government has trespassed on our rights for far too long. Their conduct as it pertains to the Constitution and stealing money from Marylanders is quite disorderly. So, am I wrong for turning the tables on them?

The Black Panthers also helped the civil rights movement. Read this: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...ent-A-Bible-In-One-Hand-A-Pistol-In-The-Other

Apathy is killing this nation. People are so stuck on their smart phones and pacified by their televisions to care. It's very sad.

What will help us then? Petitions, writing letters to lawmakers, filing lawsuits and protesting hasn't done squat. Like I said before, the Gun Rights Movement needs its "We're not moving to the back of the bus." moment if it will ever be effective and ultimately succeed. I can tell you for a fact that Maryland lawmakers laugh about protesters behind closed doors. I've overheard it walking the halls of Annapolis with my very own ears. It's time to stop being politicians' dancing monkey entertainment.

I do not have an entitlement complex. I do care strongly about gun rights as an American citizen. Thanks for commenting though.

You have very few 2A rights under the current "representatives". Represent yourself and disobey this state's unconstitutional laws if you aren't already!

Ohhhh that's the foolish part of the entire incident.....my bad bro.

Is the mothership boarding yet? Its time for me to leave this earth.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    OK I finally watched the video. I had hoped I would not have to.

1. Your not as young as I thought you would be.
    2. That's not a good thing.
    3. I would have had you arrested for disorderly conduct.
    4. They did not because you made them look good.
    5. You should know better.
    6. Your posts here explain why you don't.
    7. You have 32 Subs.
    8. That's because I can't take any away.
    9. Learn the game or stay out of it.
    10. Please don't Fk up one if our events.

Thank you.. .

Last edited:

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍

Don't lose sight of the bigger picture. Restoring gun rights in MD hasn't had NEARLY as much attention as it has in the past few years. MD is also an OUTLIER compared to the greater part of the country.

Here's an example of something we can legally do in MD and the likely outcome (and likely not as bad as in metro parts of the state):

But sure go ahead, better judged by 12 than carried by 6 right?

Yeah, tooling up is much easier than going to court or voting in more 2A friendly representatives, but more effective in the long-run? Nope. Not at all.

There's more than firearms on the line here. How about families? Livelihoods? Dependents?

If you follow closely to the legal happenings in MD, the composition of SB281 as it was introduced compared to it's passage, and how self-defeating Brown's focus on gun control has been in the polls, you'll see things aren't as dire as they appear to be. We are fighting.

That statement is in complete ignorance to work that has been done and is being done now by many, many people who give a damn.

We do this because we're law abiding. The laws are written to discourage firearms ownership and use. We adapt and work to change the laws. Yes, the 2A cannot be any clearer, but those who have the disillusioned vision of people control have been able to get infringements made into law by all sorts of means. Citizens ARE paying attention where many weren't before. We're working to make more folks aware.

Take action? I think you'll find far more folks here and in general that look up to Gura's example -- not Kokesh's...

We agree that self-defense is a human and civil right, but claiming we're all a bunch of fearful sheep is just sheer ignorance.

Nothing in that video was funny. That's the truth. Did you honestly think they were going to engage you in a healthy conversation about 2nd amendment rights? In front of a camera? During an ambush? Brown has already gotten a lot of negative attention for his ducking of interviews -- Jane Miller's the best example -- but how could this have been any different?

Oh yeah. Showed him real good.

Take a step back. Look at the country. If IL, HI, and CA's laws can be defeated, so will ours.
    Rtc2.gif

I don't disagree.

They can laugh away. I'm sure the folks in that had nothing but straight faces after you left. Some of those lawmakers lost their jobs over the summer. We're working to add more to that list.

We care too, and that's why you're meeting such resistance. That video works against many of the things this community has strived to do.

What's that change? Nothing but sending in door-kickers. Our more egregious representation would love that.

Look, we've been friends for some time but I needed to say something here. There was concern you were a shill and I defended you against that. I can not stand idly by any more while you're here demeaning those who have affected what's happening in this state for the better of 2A rights in MD. Your words here are in stark contrast to the things I've personally seen in Annapolis and elsewhere. Things are changing and they do not change overnight -- especially given the extremely liberal make-up of our legislature.

The MD legislature cheated twice to pass SB281. Four thousand citizens took time away from work and home to do something in Annapolis that's never happened before. We broke fax machines. Kept phones ringing off the hook. Flooded representative's offices and both chambers. Did we kill the bill? No. A stand was made regardless and because of it, we're not all criminals today. We returned this year and deflected just about every bad bill that was introduced. They tested us and they'll continue to do so. We're making folks squirm who've never had a citizenry challenge them and we're not done. We're using their own system against them. This fight isn't over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom