• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    Pray for a cold and rainy election day. The 'low incentive voter' won't leave the comfort of their subsidized housing to get wet doing something as trivial as going to the polls. While it may not be enough for Hogan to carry the day, it will certainly affect the numbers.

If everyone on here makes sure all your friends vote (and the right way) it could make the difference.

Gambler

¿Got Freedom?
    Oct 30, 2011
    Parkville
    After reading the 2 completely ridiculous/painful/childish anti-gun fliers that came to my house from the Brown campaign, I'm starting to believe Hogan might have a shot.

aquaman

Ultimate Member
    Sep 21, 2008
    Belcamp, MD
    Pray for a cold and rainy election day. The 'low incentive voter' won't leave the comfort of their subsidized housing to get wet doing something as trivial as going to the polls. While it may not be enough for Hogan to carry the day, it will certainly affect the numbers.

Thats what I thought on the morning of Nov 6, 2012. At 515 AM on a unusually cold morning the lines filled up with FSA type voters in Fairfax county. I knew that Romney had lost before anyone else did.

abean4187

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    Thats what I thought on the morning of Nov 6, 2012. At 515 AM on a unusually cold morning the lines filled up with FSA type voters in Fairfax county. I knew that Romney had lost before anyone else did.

I think we all knew Romney lost as soon as he won the primary.

Mr H

Banana'd
    Reviving...

Heard Rascovar on the radio this morning, hitting the spin cycle hard re: yesterday's PGCo event.

He bent himself over backwards in support of Brownstain, going so far as to claim that the exodus from the auditorium was due to the heat in the building and all the large buildings in the system have the AC turned off this time of year.

He also tried to marginalize Hogan's event in St. Mary's, as having to go where the support is, because everyone knows he has no strength in the center of the state.

The game is on.

wreckdiver

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2008
    Unfortunately you are probable right. brown has the two most important characteristics needed for the win. He's black and a democrat. No further requirements needed. This is not intended to be racist, just the facts on MD liberal voters.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    One can only hope that the low information voters will not be enthusiastic with no real incentive and will stay at home.

Let's get a robocall list going to all those above-mentioned in Baltimore City, PG and Montgomery Counties and tell them the election is a wrap; Brown is a sure winner and there's no need for them to vote, then..then...:innocent0

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Let's get a robocall list going to all those above-mentioned in Baltimore City, PG and Montgomery Counties and tell them the election is a wrap; Brown is a sure winner and there's no need for them to vote, then..then...:innocent0

Nah, just re-hack the already "calibrated" voting machines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom