• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mike_in_md

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2008
    Howard County
    I just posted the following ad: http://www.mdshooters.com/vbclassified.php?do=ad&id=8249

I'm deciding to unload some extra Single Stage reloading equipment so I can help finance a trip to Camp Perry to shoot in the national matches. I'm too lazy to sell all this one piece at a time so I'll sell all of the following (also pictured below) to one lucky person for $100 cash firm. No checks accepted. This is an all or nothing deal. Equipment in excellent condition. I can drop it off or meet you at any location in Columbia, MD. Face to face sale only.

2 single stage presses - One is a Lee and the other is a RCBS
    1 Lee powder measure
    1 Lee weighing scale
    38/357 Magnum RCBS Carbide Dies

reloading_equipment.jpg

mike_in_md

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2008
    Howard County
    Shell plate for the die is also included for the dies I'm selling. I forgot to mention that with the ad, but consider it included in the price.

km04

Get crackin you muggs!!!!
    Jul 12, 2010
    Harford Co.
    Stu, this is a pretty god deal, the Lee press alone is $65-70. If I didn't just walk back in the house from buying a bunch of stuff I'd jump all over this.

km04

Jul 12, 2010
    Harford Co.
    As well as a tumbler, calipers, bullet puller, hand or auto primer, primer pocket tool. These will get you started and you can grow from there.

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    That seems like a great deal but then the above post scares me.I'm right down the street from the OP too. How much extra cash.will I spend to get this show on the road.

km04

Jul 12, 2010
    Harford Co.
    Honestly, as with most ventures, you initial outlay is the most expensive. That is because you have nothing and need to get it. I spent about $150 today, but everything I got will last forever(dies, tools, etc). The consumables are reasonably priced and you get your price per round from them. I probably need to spend about another $100, maybe but then I will be set to load from there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom